Im looking for a chrous pedal

Budget is around £50/$75

im using it to just improve the basic clean sound of the 6505.

Used is an option, I would like to get the most for my money.
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
i like the look of the analog man one but dont have the extra cash to spend on it and tbh it would be wasted on my amp
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

I really like my joyo. Subtle sounding, true bypass and cheap, I got it, a phaser, a delay and a tuner for about $130 shipped.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I too am looking into chorus pedals with a similar budget of £40-60. Currently using the chorus on the Pocket POD, but it sounds almost "chewy" to my ears. (not sure how to describe it, but quite artificial) Favorite chorus tones are slow and almost slightly phasery, on clean single coils like Steven Rothery's clean tone. (Marillion, I believe he uses a dedicated Roland chorus amp for this?)

I'll be looking into all the suggestions here. Local music shop doesn't stock pedals any more so can't test them.

Was considering the Small Clone (but seems more geared towards over the top sounds, wobbly stuff; only a rate control doesn't really appeal to me) Fender Competition Chorus (not sure on the quality of that footswitch, though I hear it's true bypass? Has enough controls that I should be able to find what I'm after) and the T-Rex ToneBug. (a bit more expensive, not true bypass, includes a flanger?)
Ill take a look at the joyo stuff, ive not given them any though because of the price. do you find any drop in volume when pedal is engaged and do you notice it change your sound alot,

my artec delay seems to add more top end when its on
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

Actually, the opposite, I find there is a slight boost when the joyo pedal is engaged. I've never really been a fan of the "lush" overpowering chorus sound but got the pedal because of the current band I'm in. I have been pleasantly surprised by it. I keep both knobs around 10 o clock and it adds a nice shimmering effect to my cleans.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Electro Harmonix Neo Clone - just within your budget, a Small Clone but more compact and so much variety in what it can do too
I've got the Boss Chorus Ensemble pedal as well, it works well enough, I do notice some extra buzz noise in the chain because of it though
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I like the look of those joyo pedals might get the phase aswell and maybe the voodoo fuzz
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

Quote by peavey6505+user
I like the look of those joyo pedals might get the phase aswell and maybe the voodoo fuzz

the fuzz is fun, and the vintage phaser is good for some early Van Halen like tones
Isn't the Biyang Classic Chorus a CE-2 clone? They're cheap. I can't comment on the quality though as I've never seen one personally, let alone opened one up.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
TC Corona Chorus is certainly the way I would go!

However, sticking in budget and offering some alternatives:
Mooer Chorus - It's small and simple
Marshall SV1 - I really like this pedal! Check out the youtube video of the guy whow uses two in his rig

:-)
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Black Label Chorus is a pretty good chorus pedal. You may be able to find one used in your budget. MXR makes it.
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Basically...
Quote by Cathbard
Isn't the Biyang Classic Chorus a CE-2 clone? They're cheap. I can't comment on the quality though as I've never seen one personally, let alone opened one up.

in my experience, terrible. they sound pretty good, when they work. problem is they don't work very often.

(i haven't tried their chorus, i'm just going by their other pedals i have.)

toneriders are pretty nice. at one point you could get them for £50 new. they seem really hard to find now, though, for some reason.

mooer might be the thing. the joyo one's not bad, but i think the tonerider is nicer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks for the advice guys, i will get on ebay and youtube and have a look

those Mooer pedals look interesting aswell, especially the size would be great on my board
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

i should add that i haven't tried the mooer chorus- just some of their other pedals. it's supposedly a glorified ce2, though. you can get them cheaper from china (when they have stock)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Try Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble. I'm about to buy that chorus pedal, it's very good and has a lot of tones.
Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus Pedal

Great in it's "below" $100-USD price range.
Quote by darkwolf291
Actually TS, where abouts are you located?
If you're in the US, and enjoy Solid State cleans, you should be able to find a Peavey Stereo Chorus for anywhere from $100-$250.
It's a poor man's Jazz Chorus, which is the clean amp around 75% of metal bands use.

Pretty solid recommendation here but I think he is in Europe.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by darkwolf291
Actually TS, where abouts are you located? If you're in the US, and enjoy Solid State cleans, you should be able to find a Peavey Stereo Chorus for anywhere from $100-$250. It's a poor man's Jazz Chorus, which is the clean amp around 75% of metal bands use.

Currently, all of my amps are vintage Fender tube amps:
1954 5D6 4x10 Bassman
1960 6G4 2x10 Super Amp
1964 4x10 Super Reverb
1983 1x12 Concert II

I currently own the Digitech X-Series Multi-Chorus
and I experimented with the Boss Super Chorus.
Both are good for me, now.

My first set of pedals are in the $75-$150 range.
I have several EHX Harmonix pedals with two 12AX7 tubes installed
that are all near $200. Next go-round after I better understand
what works for me, I'll get into the $200(+) pedals. Gotta get my
chops up to make them sound better, anyway

But, the Peavey Stereo Chorus is on my "to check-out" list. Thank you.
Quote by losing battle
Pretty solid recommendation here but I think he is in Europe.

He should still be able to find one though.
A bit more than in the US though.
They're going for around 200-300 pounds on ebay over there.

If you can find one, I'd grab it.
They're woefully underrated amps.
They're basically a cheap jazz chorus.
Used to be an abundance of them, but the market's dried up a bit for them, at least where I am.