E and B.

Edit: It's really not that hard to pick it up from piano, or any other instrument. All it takes is some ear training and practice.
Last edited by KG6_Steven at May 30, 2013,
-------------------------------
-----------------------1------ <-- alt pick this 1
--------1---1-4-1-4---------
--2-2----2-------------------

is the first part, sorry I'm at work and cant try out the rest, sounds like its out of the same notes though, should be easy to figure out.

Giving it a play through the chord progression is E-B-F#-B

Hope that helps.
Quote by KG6_Steven
E and B.

Edit: It's really not that hard to pick it up from piano, or any other instrument. All it takes is some ear training and practice.

i'm hearing 4 bars. the first bar is just piano, then 3 bars with the band until it breaks with 'i found my thrill...'

i understand the concept of ear training, but i thought this was a section to get tab or at least the main key changes.
Quote by KG6_Steven
E and B.

i'm hearing 4 bars. the first bar is just piano, then 3 bars with the band until it breaks with 'i found my thrill...'

i understand the concept of ear training and practice, but i thought this was a section to get tab or at least the main key changes.
Quote by MGS22
-----------------------1------ <-- alt pick this 1
--------1---1-4-1-4---------
--2-2----2-------------------

is the first part, sorry I'm at work and cant try out the rest, sounds like its out of the same notes though, should be easy to figure out.

Giving it a play through the chord progression is E-B-F#-B

Hope that helps.

i'm not hearing F# in there before he breaks with 'i found my thrill...'

i'm sure it's easy to figure out with more experienced players, but i was looking for the more quick and easy tab explanation since that's what this section is for, other than figure it out. if it was played with guitar i could probably get it much fast.

thanks so far. i'll see what i can do with that tab you posted.
Quote by dog_style
i'm not hearing F# in there before he breaks with 'i found my thrill...'

i'm sure it's easy to figure out with more experienced players, but i was looking for the more quick and easy tab explanation since that's what this section is for, other than figure it out. if it was played with guitar i could probably get it much fast.

thanks so far. i'll see what i can do with that tab you posted.

I meant the verse progression, when he's singing, is E-B-F#-B. I didn't mean the intro.

I got the rest of it, just don't have the time to tab it out and post it, so it will be good training for your ear.
Quote by MGS22
I meant the verse progression, when he's singing, is E-B-F#-B. I didn't mean the intro.

I got the rest of it, just don't have the time to tab it out and post it, so it will be good training for your ear.

so you can't figure it out either

thanks anyway
e|--------------------2----2---4------0--4--2--4--2--------2--------------|
B|-----------4----4----4-------5-----------------------3b---4-------------|
G|---4---4-----4---------------4----------------------------4--------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
that kinda sounds like the intro, close enough i suppose. maybe i'm not hitting it just right quite yet. now i just need the next 3 bars before the first line is sang.

thanks
Last edited by dog_style at Jun 10, 2013,