While I was at work a customer came up to me and asked what was going on with all the firetrucks and shit everywhere and I had no idea. When I logged in to facebook I found this. It wasn't anyone's home, just a warehouse of some sort, but it kinda sucks that it burned down. But still, this is probably the best photo of a fire I've ever seen.

Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by henrihell
This is probably the best photo of a fire I've ever seen.

Birth of a Pyromaniac. I bet you started it and now want people to enjoy your creation online.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If that was slightly higher resolution, it'd be a good desktop photo.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
SHIIIIT!!!!

I knew left the oven on...
goddamnit.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Needn't have put their bin out really.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I keep looking really close hoping to see some crazy thing in the fire like a person just standing there or something.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
5/10 I've seen more majestic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Rawshik
I keep looking really close hoping to see some crazy thing in the fire like a person just standing there or something.

thers totz a fase b twen the dor and the rit sid of the piccher its problly a gost
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
All the while inside a baby is chillin' in the freezer
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽