Just received a pm from them on youtube. I guess it is for people who cover songs?

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I doubt I will join it since I rarely cover songs(I start singing/humming and moving weird, plus I haven't decided the best way to record). Also, I don't really like the idea of pretty much getting help with becoming noticed, I prefer to work hard on my own to become noticed, of course I don't mind doing a video with another musician(once I get better at violin I wanna try playing with my pianist friend).

So, any opinions on this? It seems kind of useless... for me at least. I don't think they even watched my videos though.
I got it a while ago, had a look at the site. It's shit, didn't interest me at all, plus youtube is already used by so many people that it makes sense to post videos there if you actually want people to watch them.
Quote by joeowens994
I got it a while ago, had a look at the site. It's shit, didn't interest me at all, plus youtube is already used by so many people that it makes sense to post videos there if you actually want people to watch them.

Yeah, good points. I am going to pass on it, plus I don't think they even watched my video. Going to stick with getting views on my own, feel like this would end up being something like those stupid sub4subs, I only do those for friends(the few friends I have from video games).
I love Coverium. They invited me to post on their site early after they launched.
I am a happy member. If you post a cover, you are required to look at and comment on other posts before you can add your next cover. The upload goes on YouTube, and you submit that link to Coverium. They index by artist and track most viewed and top rated in each category. The talent base is diverse and the community, in my experience, is friendly and supportive. They expect 100k members by the end of this summer (2014).