Hey, I recently submitted my first tab for a song I didn't find here but could easily transcribe.

[forbidden link]

A commenter has noticed that two chords might be wrong. I checked and found out he's right so I would really like to correct that tab.

[forbidden link]

However, I don't seem to be able to do so. Am I missing any obvious button or is there really no way I can do that?

I confirmed the suggestion of the commenter but think that just isn't enough. I feel kinda responsible and wouldn't want to see/have to make a new version just to correct the mistakes I made.

Please help