Gerard Way Jr
Banned
85 IQ
For regular contributors to UG, ratings abuse can be very hurtful - emotionally, whatever, but in terms of site rating and points etc. It's also much more permanent to pick up enemies on UG than a site that doesn't have contributor ranking.
As such, I think blocking should remove a user's ability to vote on contributions by the person who blocked them. This way, dishonest down-votes can be avoided and users being harassed by ratings abusers need not worry about being knocked down.
Gerard Way Jr
Banned
85 IQ
Yeah, I've had a guy create 3 accounts apart from his own to down-vote my stuff. Just in the last day, actually. Barrels of fun. Great thing to come home from work to.
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
1,474 IQ
What about blocking votes by friends so they don't game the system in the other direction either

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
AeroRocker
I'm too old for this ****
1,019 IQ
Makes sense. Although it will have to be programmed in a way so it's not retroactive.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
fanapathy
B-Tuned
1,983 IQ
I thought it did already? That people you block can't vote on your tabs/etc?
If it isn't like that, definitely agree that it should be.

Also agree that votes by friends probably shouldn't be allowed. I had one in my friend list one day just 5 star several of my tabs within a short time period. Although I think they're fine, it didn't feel right and thought it was a hint at doing the same the other way around - which is a kind of thing I expect happens a lot on here.