There's a product called Vaportini for this exact purpose.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Just when you thought people couldn't get any dumber

They find a way

So inspirational
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I'd try it. It's just vapor, so it's not going to affect lung functioning as much as actually smoking it (misleading title my the way). In small doses it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Eating alcohol is still better than drinking it though. Marinate some tequila in a steak an you're good to go.

Also, "There are no known reports of anyone in Ottawa getting alcohol poisoning from inhaling vaporized alcohol."

I mean, no ones died from it, yet... so something must be alright.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Ok well judging by a quick youtube search it's really hard to tell if those people are actually getting drunk or if they're exaggerating/faking. And that's not even counting the fact that they're probably drinking at the same time anyways.

It all does make complete sense though. You pressurize the bottle, then when you quickly release the pressure it creates such a drastic drop in pressure that the more volatile alcohol partially separates from the liquid and is in vapor form, or very finely atomized. Pretty sure it's vapor though. Then your lungs absorb the alcohol which distribute it into your bloodstream.

The reverse effect is used in breathalyzers. Whereby the machine reads the amount of alcohol you exhale through your lungs, because your lungs are slowly releasing small amounts of alcohol vapor when you breathe, and then the machine reads the acidity level (I think?) of the gases which you exhale and then translates that to a corresponding blood alcohol content.

So I guess it does make sense. It probably does work, but if it's really effective is the real question.
at first I was like, wtf smoking alcohol? what's next.. deep fried??

But then I realised it's vaporising. vaporising alcohol isn't really a new concept, or practice.It's no more and no less healthy than drinking it(aka, perfectly fine). you just can't be stupid with it, The trick is to do it with a really nice alcohol and do little bits at a time, It's really quite awesome!

protip: don't do it like that picture in the article
That is seriously way too much
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
when i was like 15 we smoked a cigarette through a bong filled with whiskey. It was quite weird and we didn't get drunk from doing it though.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by CoreysMonster
I heard that was ridiculously bad for your lungs. Like, worse than smoking levels of bad.

Stephen fry has a vaporiser, and if he says it's fine, then it's ok

But seriously, I don't think there's been any extensive studies on it. But as far as I can tell, in moderation there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You're not going to drown or die anything like that.

EDIT:
Quote by henrihell
when i was like 15 we smoked a cigarette through a bong filled with whiskey. It was quite weird and we didn't get drunk from doing it though.

That's such a waste of whisky

and of course you didn't get drunk don't you know how a bong works?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at May 31, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I heard that was ridiculously bad for your lungs. Like, worse than smoking levels of bad.

How though? It's pure alcohol. I can see it drying your lungs out until your lungs can re-moisten themselves or whatever. When you smoke you're forcing your lungs to take in CO and a host of other chemicals that are bad for your lungs and also carcinogenic. Not to mention that the stuff you inhale later gets cooled down in your lungs and settles inside only to cover your alveolar sacs and block those tiny airways.

I'm not saying the alcohol is good for you, and it is probably bad in some degree for sure. I can see this causing pleurisy and temporary mucus problems. I guess we'll have to wait for a real examination to come out to know for sure. I still think smoking is probably worse for your lungs. However, this vaporizing method is definitely worse for your liver if you just keep taking hits all the time.
People say natural selection no longer exists, but it's clear that it's just finding less gory ways to manifest itself.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
From what I hear, it's a pretty terrible way to get drunk. Not in a "it's bad for your body" way but in a "it takes 3 times as much alcohol a normal to get drunk" way.
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
Definitely have a much greater chance of killing yourself from alcohol poisoning. When you drink alcohol your liver gets a chance to filter out a good portion of it before it goes into your blood stream. Inhaling it will go straight into your blood from your lungs. Called the first-pass effect.. look it up before you try doing this. This is how people OD from injecting pills that would otherwise be safe taken orally.