Page 1 of 2
Here is a proposal:

I go around killing all the baptised babies I can find.

These babies go to heaven because they have been baptised and are too young to have done anything worthy of being sent to hell. Had I let them live some of them would have grown up to become atheists or committed sins that would get them sent to hell. By killing these babies I have effectively saved many individuals whom Jesus couldn't or wouldn't save. For my actions I will almost certainly go to hell. My sacrifice is eternal suffering. Jesus' sacrifice was one day of physical pain followed by eternal happiness in heaven. I am a better saviour and more self-sacrificing than Jesus.

Discuss my irrefutable logic.
I shall repeat my response to your foolish, dogmatic thought experiment

Jesus' sacrifice was to take punishment on behalf of all mankind past and future, and redeem them in doing so. Jesus had already bore the weight of any sins those babies could have committed, and your sin in murdering them.

This is beyond what any human could do, even in your twisted example. I suggest you read your bible more often, and try to pay attention to what actually happens.
But God creates souls that are inherently evil by virtue of their very existence thanks to things like the gay gene. The kids should logically go to hell because they have the rebellious streak to, well, rebel.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
Although I dont care about about wether Jesus was this or Jesus was that, but you want to kill babies so You should be anally raped by a huge black dude named bubba.

sounds hot
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
WaltTheWerewolf clearly ascribes negative qualities to black people and men and is therefor a racist misandrist.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Just go **** some more ponies you lifeless piece of shit
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ehbacon
I'm not sure what to think of this, are you joking or are you stupid?

I'm super serious.

Quote by willT08

And I shall repeat my response:

But what about the ones who grew up to worship the wrong religion? Or the ones who became atheists?

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
But God creates souls that are inherently evil by virtue of their very existence thanks to things like the gay gene. The kids should logically go to hell because they have the rebellious streak to, well, rebel.

But baptising them removes that sin. No?
Quote by metal4eva_22

And I shall repeat my response:

You don't seem to understand that those sins have already been forgiven. Are you normally this dense or is just when you try and deny the Lord?
Quote by metal4eva_22

But baptising them removes that sin. No?

Genetic predispositions can't be cleansed with tap water.

But the real question is why God predisposes people to be evil in the first place.
Quote by willT08
You don't seem to understand that those sins have already been forgiven. Are you normally this dense or is just when you try and deny the Lord?

If you redeemed all of humanity for all sin, why didn't God just send everyone to heaven right after that? If humanity still has to undergo the test of life, just like how it was before you came along, then clearly either you aren't the son of god, or he doesn't exist.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 31, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

If you redeemed all of humanity for all sin, why didn't God just send everyone to heaven right after that? If humanity still has to undergo the test of life, just like how it was before you came along, then clearly either you aren't the son of god, or he doesn't exist.

I have to point out again your arrogance and disgusting lack of reverence for the Lord?
Quote by willT08
I have to point out again your arrogance and disgusting lack of reverence for the Lord?

Since I am the neckbeard atheist stereotype in our role play, I will just say that my own intellect is far more godly than any goat-herding phaggot was 2000 years ago.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by willT08
Show me where

You're Jesus. You should know....

....Unless...

you're not actually jesus...
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
You're Jesus. You should know....

....Unless...

you're not actually jesus...

You have unmasked the wolf in sheep's clothing.
Not going to lie, the same thought crossed my mind before.

If for Christians this life is just a small time before going to ETERNAL ****ING HAPPINESS in heaven, why are they still here?

Sure, maybe killing yourself might be a sin so you can't just skip through this part, but then if I kill you you're not killing yourself so POW I just let you skip 80 years of imperfect existence on earth to that unimaginably awesome time in heaven. You should be pleading me to do so.
Super Kami Guru have you been taking in too much natural light again? You know it messes with your brain.
Sail upon the open skies
WillT08, according to the non-catholics, you need to accept Jesus to be saved from the sins you commit in life. If you get killed before you can commit sins, you don't need to be forgiven. You either go to heaven or limbo, but both are infinitely better than infinite suffering.

TS's logic is only flawed in that it assumes that God exists. Otherwise, get grinding.
Quote by RealUnrealRob
WillT08, according to the non-catholics,

There's your problem. I don't care what any of the super lame churches say. Do they even have vaults full of gold? Thought not

lol protestants. mor like poortestants
Quote by metal4eva_22
Here is a proposal:

These babies go to heaven because they have been baptised and are too young to have done anything worthy of being sent to hell. Had I let them live some of them would have grown up to become atheists or committed sins that would get them sent to hell. By killing these babies I have effectively saved many individuals whom Jesus couldn't or wouldn't save. For my actions I will almost certainly go to hell. My sacrifice is eternal suffering. Jesus' sacrifice was one day of physical pain followed by eternal happiness in heaven. I am a better saviour and more self-sacrificing than Jesus.

Shut yo' mouth boy.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I see a lot of angry responses, yet no one is finding fault with my logic.

If you assume the Bible is true, I already did. If you don't assume that, it's a useless thread.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I see a lot of angry responses, yet no one is finding fault with my logic.

Also will help control the population, just saying.
Quote by willT08
If you assume the Bible is true, I already did. If you don't assume that, it's a useless thread.

Where?
this isn't even a good theory. like it's not even interesting. 3/10
you're a stone fox
Quote by willT08
#6, read

Quote by willT08

It was addressed in the OP. I would be saving the ones whom Jesus couldn't or wouldn't save. Did you even read the OP?
Quote by metal4eva_22
I would be saving the ones whom Jesus couldn't or wouldn't save. Did you even read the OP?

This doesn't exist, they've already been saved. Do you know what vicarious redemption is or not?
Quote by metal4eva_22
Here is a proposal:

Does it for me.

ALL HAIL THE NEW MESSIAH
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by willT08
This doesn't exist, they've already been saved. Do you know what vicarious redemption is or not?

Some would grow up to be atheists. I would be saving those ones whom Jesus didn't save. Again, did you even read the OP?
Quote by metal4eva_22
Some would grow up to be atheists. I would be saving those ones whom Jesus didn't save. Again, did you even read the OP?

To throw a new loop in this: The Pope recently said that even atheists are saved as long as they do good things.

What say thee?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
To throw a new loop in this: The Pope recently said that even atheists are saved as long as they do good things.

What say thee?

It's not something he just made up, that's been the Catholic stance for centuries. Obviously this half-assed, neckbearded prat wouldn't know that because everything he's learned about religion has been from reddit circlejerks.

This is why I gave up trying to explain. He has no idea what the christian position is whatsoever
Page 1 of 2