What's songs would you guys say are good to play when the sun is out, people are drinking beer and chilling out by the sea with a reggae vibe?

I'm thinking towards the Santeria by Sublime and Stand Tall by The Dirty Heads. That sort of direction.

Just asking cuz when I played Santeria in front of some people a few weeks ago outside people seriously dug it. Any other suggestions?
Dyer Maker
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Santeria by Sublime is my favorite reggae song.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Funnily enough I was listening to my summer reggae playlist earlier.

Badman by Natty, and When the Night Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash both struck me as great tunes.
oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Alright, So if you like sublime then you've gotta hear what bud and eric have been up to since brads death and pre rome!

I really like them all, pretty much if you can get all the albums from those groups and you'll be set.

and also, while not necessarily reggae(they're pretty surfy)you should check out the ziggens. They're the band that started skunk records with sublime, and they're brilliant.

And then for some more rock/reggae that I like

there's the B foundation, They're really cool

and a similar band, stone senses. not quite as rock as the one there^ but they're really cool as well

Tell me what you think of those and we'll get some more going! or tell me to **** off they were all shit
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
you answered your own question. sublime. or peter tosh. or major lazer.
you're a stone fox
Everything I own - Ken Boothe

Help Me Make it Through the Night - John Holt
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
dont worry be happy
bob marley was an great reggae musician
rip

Been looking to get into reggae for ages, this should be a good thread. Any good starting points?
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Been looking to get into reggae for ages, this should be a good thread. Any good starting points?

bob marley
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Kill All The White Man by NOFX.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void