Page 1 of 2
I mean, let us think about it.

They have like a million flavors and are cheap as balls, which certainly don't bode well, because good soda companies usually have signature flavors they stick too and can demand a premium for their shit.

On the other hand, fat neckbeards love them as much as they love ICP, so I'd have to assume it is drinkable being that fat neckbeards love their soda.

Thoughts? Experiences? Foot fetishes?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by genghisgandhi
he said neckbeard again

Are you obsessed with me?

Damn son, give a guy a good dicking and he can't get it out of his mind. Next time I'm down in Harrison I'll give you a call for round two. Take that PATH train, son.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
**** yeah it is. Best kind of pop, legit.

I don't always (rarely) drink pop but when I do it's peach faygo. Kiwi strawberry from Ohana (same company) is delicious too
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I read that they won an award for the best root beer in the country. I am now intrigued.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

this thread makes me want to go get some faygo. i've only had it a couple times, and the only place i've had it was at an annual competition thing that's about an hour away.
you're a stone fox
Faygo's awesome,I may be biast being from Detroit where it's made but flavors like rock n rye are great.
The reason I ask is I saw like 4 bottles of it at the nearest gas station to my house this morning and I'm contemplating going to buy some.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

What the **** is faygo?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
What the **** is faygo?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
The reason I ask is I saw like 4 bottles of it at the nearest gas station to my house this morning and I'm contemplating going to buy some.

it never hurts to try new things.

no one make a joke about anal because i know one of you will because you are all 10.
you're a stone fox
Nah for real though don't expect to be blown away. It's not on some whole other level or something. It's just cheap and they have everything including a lot of original stuff that are pretty unique.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Faygo's pretty good, Red, Grape, Peach, and Rock & Rye are the best flavors.

Not my favorite soda, but definitely better than tolerable. If you give me 2 dollars to buy a soda I'd definitely buy one Dr. Pepper instead of two Faygo.
this girl i was dating bought me some faygo and a john cena shirt to annoy me but i tried it and it was absolutely damn delicious
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Wait I don't get these stereotypes associated with it. Can someone explain?

I remember in middle school art we had to do these bullshit sketchbook assignments. I sketched a faygo can that I was really proud of and actually thought it looked pretty realistic, but my friend just cracked up when he saw it. Is that why?

It was probably just really bad though.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I'm back and I have returned with a Raspberry Blueberry, an Orange, and a Redpop. The fourth was a dr. faygo but I hate dr. pepper so I didn't want to waste the 90-some cents.

Pretty cheap for a gas station 24 oz. soda. Got all 3 for $2.97.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
I'm back and I have returned with a Raspberry Blueberry, an Orange, and a Redpop. The fourth was a dr. faygo but I hate dr. pepper so I didn't want to waste the 90-some cents.

You sure you don't just have bad taste in soda?

But yeah Faygo's cheap as shit
Orange and redpop will probably be exactly what you're used to but I remember really liking Raspberry Blueberry
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Raspberry Blueberry has a smooth taste with little bite. A chill drink when you want to relax and enjoy a hot summer day with some berry flavor.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict

Where in bing was this? I enjoy some dr pepper from here and there I may go get it out of curiosity
actually in Windsor, as I don't live directly in Bing.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

small ****ing world
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
small ****ing world

Woah you live in Binghamton? Now I'm really glad I don't have to go there.
Faygo's hard to find around here, it's better than most generic soda's. My girlfriend loves the shit out of red pop and moon mist.
Red pop is my least favorite, as it tastes exactly like cherry flavored anti-acids to me.
Last edited by stratkat at May 31, 2013,
Quote by Saint78
moon mist is my favorite

Yuck. One of the few Mountain Dew knockoffs I actually think Dew is better than. Regular Dew, that is.
WE JUGGALOS NOW!

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by TunerAddict
Raspberry Blueberry has a smooth taste with little bite. A chill drink when you want to relax and enjoy a hot summer day with some berry flavor.

Smooth with little bite, sounds like your describing pickups.
I would love to meet a juggalo. There's no way it wouldn't be fascinating.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I've thought about going to the Gathering of the Juggalos just to do a sociological study.

....Also to go to the wrestling events.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Saint78
i saw some at the mall once. face paint and all.

People actually wear that face paint outside of a Juggalo concert?
Quote by fudger
Where in bing was this? I enjoy some dr pepper from here and there I may go get it out of curiosity

Like, basically every grimy convenience store in Endicott/Endwell will carry it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
People actually wear that face paint outside of a Juggalo concert?

yes
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 2