Page 1 of 2
This is not a guilty pleasures thread (there have been a billion of those), these are things you take absolutely no shame in liking or disliking.

Basically, what is something you like that is considered strange (or even is strange to you), and what is something you dislike that is considered strange?

For me (inspired by the Faygo thread), Diet Mountain Dew is my favorite soda. To me it tastes 100% less trashy/like plotting dentists than regular and has hints of other citrus fruits that really make it unique.

To add to that (if you couldn't tell) I think regular Mountain Dew is disgusting unless mixed with alcohol. It just tastes like pure sugar.

I don't really get the hype around gum, either. Never really liked it, all the best ones only last for like 5 seconds.
Like: I don't know. Probably anime. I don't go around liking weird things like some sort of weirdo.

Dislike: I don't know. Probably beer. I don't go around disliking not weird things like some sort of weirdo.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Like: Too srange to admit on here.

Dislike: Family Guy before 2004.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Facebook.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Dislike: I don't know. Probably beer. I don't go around disliking not weird things like some sort of weirdo.

Beer is actually a pretty good choice for this, I don't like most of it either. Although most of what I've been forced to drink is college campus pisswater.

I've had some better big name stuff and a few local brews that were okay, but I couldn't really see myself ordering one at a restaurant/bar.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Beer is actually a pretty good choice for this, I don't like most of it either. Although most of what I've been forced to drink is college campus pisswater.

I've had some better big name stuff and a few local brews that were okay, but I couldn't really see myself ordering one at a restaurant/bar.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Like: Girls with glasses. Not in a fetishy way though i just think it looks good which most people disagree with.

Dislike: Guitar solos. 99% of them don't sound good to me.
Quote by Gantz92
Like: Girls with glasses. Not in a fetishy way though i just think it looks good which most people disagree with.

I can dig it...
Dislike: Guitar solos. 99% of them don't sound good to me.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Like: public transport, coke zero, bittergourd, the smell of smoke, being sweaty, going to the dentist

Dislike: horses, prawns
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 1, 2013,
Quote by guitarxo
Like: being sweaty

Quote by ErikLensherr

I pretty much only smoke cigarettes for the taste. I love the taste of marb smooths and camel menthols after the bead is crushed

I hate most sodas that aren't loaded with sugar or don't have a really strong flavor
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by zgr0826
I can dig it...

It's just boring wanking that only sounds good to guitar players, not music.
Like: Sleeping naked.

Dislike: Sleeping with clothes on.

Quote by Gantz92

I agree. I don't wanna cum on a girl's glasses, but I'm happy for her to leave them on when we bang.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Gantz92
It's just boring wanking that only sounds good to guitar players, not music.

OT:
Like: I like Mt. Dew. Regular.

Dislike: Any diet pop.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT:

Like: Mt. Dew.

Dislike: People that say "pop"
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT:

Wait, so now I'm confused.

Is it weird to like Mt. Dew or to dislike it? The general consensus among my group of friends is it's god in a bottle. I don't really like it.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jun 1, 2013,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Impossible

Kim Possible.

The only reason I'm taking diving lessons atm is cuz my mom is forcing me to. I'd be perfectly happy with the bus/train, it'd be a lot cheaper, and I know I'm a horrible driver anyway so why pay to take a test to figure that out? You don't have to concentrate on anything, you have time to read or sleep or just people watch, you don't have to get to places half an hour early just to find a parking spot, etc.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 1, 2013,
Quote by Skynyrd890
Like: Mt. Dew.

Dislike: People that say "pop"

And I dislike it when people "soda" or call drinks other than Coca-cola "coke".

Shall we continue this ridiculousness?

Quote by Rockford_rocks
Wait, so now I'm confused.

Is it weird to like Mt. Dew or to dislike it?

It's neither. Preferences aren't weird. You dislike regular Mt. Dew. I like it. Why should our opposite preference matter to each other?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 1, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
And I dislike it when people "soda" or call drinks other than Coca-cola "coke".

Shall we continue this ridiculousness?

It's neither. Preferences aren't weird. You dislike regular Mt. Dew. I like it. Why should our opposite preference matter to each other?

IT'S SODA OR SOFT DRINKS. WE WILL CONTINUE THIS.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Typical aspie rhetoric.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Nope we're tussling now
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Nope we're tussling now

Them's tussling words.

Quote by ErikLensherr

I mentioned this the other day but I really like the feel of a non-extreme sunburn. It feels so good to roll around in bed with it. Mmmm

Dislike: "people" that use the word soda
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Typical aspie rhetoric.

How cute. Now, you're using that word too. Are you too lazy type the full word?

Quote by Skynyrd890
IT'S SODA OR SOFT DRINKS. WE WILL CONTINUE THIS.

You're great.
Quote by guitarxo
Kim Possible.

The only reason I'm taking diving lessons atm is cuz my mom is forcing me to. I'd be perfectly happy with the bus/train, it'd be a lot cheaper, and I know I'm a horrible driver anyway so why pay to take a test to figure that out? You don't have to concentrate on anything, you have time to read or sleep or just people watch, you don't have to get to places half an hour early just to find a parking spot, etc.

I thought cars cost eleventy bajillion dollars in singapore anyway.
I thought cars cost eleventy bajillion dollars in singapore anyway.

yeah they do so it's not like I'll be getting one any time soon anyway. Even if they were cheap I wouldn't get one because driving is too stressful. There are always cabs for emergencies.

unless I could afford a driver to go with my car. Now that'd be great
cat
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How cute. Now, you're using that word too. Are you too lazy type the full word?

You're great.

I'm embarrassed that I raised my voice at you in such a public setting.
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
I like looking at teenagers and imaging me stretching out their vaginas...

****ing creep, 3 second method, avert your eyes.

Jesus is the answer.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
****ing creep, 3 second method, avert your eyes.

Jesus is the answer.

I sort of imagined him dressed as a sports therapist pinching girls' labias and stretching them back and forth.
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
oooooooh yeah! close your eyes!...this is just a test...Im only gonna put the tip in!

I sort of imagined him dressed as a sports therapist pinching girls' labias and stretching them back and forth.

What kind of sports therapist do you go to?

Wait

Therapist

The-Rapist.

...I get it now.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I mentioned this the other day but I really like the feel of a non-extreme sunburn. It feels so good to roll around in bed with it. Mmmm

Bob... you need help

You should get that checked.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Page 1 of 2