The Real Housewives of New Jersey drama rages on!

As filming wraps up on the 4th season of the hit show, the latest is a report that Teresa Giudice is actually considering walking away from the show that made her infamous!

sunglasses for summer

Teresa tells In Touch Weekly that she "didn't sign up" for all the drama. Err you kinda did Tre! "I signed up to be with my friends, hanging out, having fun. I didn't sign on to have my family and friends trashing me," says Teresa who managed to slam her costar Caroline Manzo in her latest cookbook.

When asked to explain why she felt the need to refer to Caroline, 50, as being only 1/16th Italian in her Fabulicious cookbook, Teresa snipes: "It was such a nothing thing to get upset over." She adds, "It's sad that Caroline is trying to attack my livelihood."

oakley glasses
cheap oakley

As for Teresa possibly leaving the show after season 4, a source tells that mag that Bravo is loving every minute of the drama…of course and does NOT want to lose their biggest troublemaker star! "They don't want to lose Teresa as they feel she is their biggest asset. She is ratings gold," reveals an insider.

Ratings gold indeed as part 1 of the RHONJ reunion got the highest ratings of the season. Over 3.4 millions viewers tuned in to see the highly promoted Caroline/Teresa showdown on Sunday night!

oakley outlet
discount oakley sunglasses

In other Tre news, her husband Joe Giudice's mystery date is now speaking out. If you recall, Reality Tea confirmed last week that divorced female body builder Davana Medina was indeed the lady who was snapped dining with Joe, sans Teresa, a few weeks ago.