Hi, everyone. I just finished recording my first song. I'd like to know what everyone thinks. The quality isn't great and I know it's a little pitchy and for some reason my mics picked up some Facebook notification noises, but it's my songwriting i want critiqued

https://soundcloud.com/robert-picarelli
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sounds good! Only things that really got me were the right panned vocals, and the acoustic sounded a little dry (Maybe add some more treble and a bit of reverb?)
try doubling up the guitar and pan one all left and one all right then keep the vocals in the middle. Other than the panning the playing sounds great
It was a little pitchy at times, but otherwise not bad. Same comments as the others - the right-panned vocals were a little odd. They should be centered. The guitar was dry - some reverb would help. Also, try wetting your fingertips for a few minutes prior to playing. It's an old trick to reduce some of the string noise as you change positions. Just make sure you remove the excess water with a towel prior to playing.
Quote by broken-frets
try doubling up the guitar and pan one all left and one all right then keep the vocals in the middle. Other than the panning the playing sounds great

^This. Maybe reverb the vocals out, but pretty good. Re record and repost!