Hello, I'm planning to buy a new amp, preferably a tube amp. I want to know your suggestions for a good tube amp.

Budget - $1,000 - $2,000

Guitar - Fender Stratocaster

Others - Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion (my amp has an overdrive switch, I often turn it on and then also turn on my Boss DS-2, with this combination I can make a heavy metal sound

Genres - I play a lot of metal, grunge, hard rock, classic rock, alternative rock, shoegaze, dream pop, ambient/post-rock/instrumental, progressive, blues, indie music/80's pop (The Smiths only) and funk.

What amp? - I really need an amp that is good for heavy stuffs or rock stuffs, but at the same time, I also play vintage music from 50's to 80's. So, an amp that is good for the heavy stuffs and is great partnered with the Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion, but the clean channel produces a very vintage-ish clean tone.

Amps on my list - Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb and Fender '65 Twin Reverb for the vintage and ambient stuff, but I'm not sure if these amps could sound good at heavy stuffs, but I'm thinking of just getting effects pedals like Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss GE-7 Equalizer, Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive, Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer, etc for boosting. Fender Hot Rod Series (I think this one is less vintage-ish when in clean, but good for heavy stuffs) and Peavey Valve-King 100 (Head and Cab). Please suggest more good amps. Combo amps are okay for me, even half-stacks (if there's one that fits on my budget), head + cab, etc. I also want to know some suggestions from Mesa/Boogie and Marshall, and more of Fender and Peavey. Thanks!
Mesa Mark III/IV/V
Peavey JSX
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401

But where do you live? that will help us find you something better
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Get a Mesa Mark V and forget about distortion pedals. You won't need or want them when compared to real amp dirt.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Check out Tube Tone (http://www.tube-tone.com/). They make re-creations in the style of Fender amps, supposedly with higher build quality than Fender. I've heard good reviews about their amps and recently ordered an amp from them.