Page 3 of 3
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
Since it doesn't look like anybody else is submitting anything for Advanced Guitar, I'll just have mine go for next month like Random did with his bass entry for last month. That way I can also learn the song on banjo as well for next month. Yeah.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
OP updated.

I will be uploading the voting threads at 6pm today (just over 3 hours time) to give people a chance to finalise any recordings they want to upload or anything. I will try and get the few bits in mine sorted out but if not, I will have to just submit it
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Jun 21, 2013,
nico_9550
#teamsansa
347 IQ
Damn it, I thought the 20th was on Saturday and I was planing on recording today
I guess I'll leave it for some other time
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
ohhh, threads are up. I'll bump them later after I watch the submissions.

Didn't have any time to practice this month
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
ohhh, threads are up. I'll bump them later after I watch the submissions.

Didn't have any time to practice this month

all of this
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by whywefight
all of this

Change your avatar back >_>

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
If you link your old one, then I shall consider it.

Quote by angusfan16
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
how about I just give you the name Holly Michaels and we'll call it good?
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Man, I haven't submitted anything in like three months. Ever since I finished school. I practiced more when I had a bunch of work to do because I was putting off doing work
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
Man, I haven't submitted anything in like three months. Ever since I finished school. I practiced more when I had a bunch of work to do because I was putting off doing work

Thats pretty much what I'm like at the moment

Quote by angusfan16
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Some of the easy entries are borked for me. They say the sounds are private.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Mine isn't private, Leony just messed up the link
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
nico_9550
#teamsansa
347 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

This happened to me too
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Fixed them. I swear they were fine for me the other day. When doing a hyperlink, the original "http:" doesnt disappear even when highlighted.

Quote by angusfan16
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
bumped the threads. when's the voting end again?
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
bumped the threads. when's the voting end again?

10 days after it started

Quote by angusfan16
Crofty89
I came here to rock
727 IQ
I believe it's time for V25 guys
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by Crofty89
I believe it's time for V25 guys

Sorry, I have been really busy the last few days and I will be until the end of this month. I'll do the results of the last month on the group page but someone else will have to run it this month. I messaged H4T3BR33D3R but he hasn't replied yet. Anyone is open to run it though!

Quote by angusfan16
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by leony03
Sorry, I have been really busy the last few days and I will be until the end of this month. I'll do the results of the last month on the group page but someone else will have to run it this month. I messaged H4T3BR33D3R but he hasn't replied yet. Anyone is open to run it though!

Check your pms

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607928

There guys.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 2, 2013,
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Haha I was like "God damn you email! Why you no send me PM notification!" and then I saw you just sent it

Thanks man I'll enter something but I doubt I will get it done

Quote by angusfan16
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
No problemo. Next time if you need me, go into the LP thread in EG or the WTLT thread. You can always find me there
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
No problemo. Next time if you need me, go into the LP thread in EG or the WTLT thread. You can always find me there

I'll keep that in mind

Quote by angusfan16