my girl friend has this weird inflection at the end of every sentence

Page 1 of 2
She seems really nice and everything, we are starting to get physical which is awesome, but once in a while she asks a question and has the higher tone at the start of the last word of the question, then goes down, then ends slightly higher... It's almost a British thing? I don't know where she picked it up... I would ask about it but I don't want to make her self conscious... But I can't go on ignoring it, it's all I think about when she asks a question.... What should I do? Have any of you ran into this before?
hit her in the face really hard the next time she does that

really really hard
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Get used to it. Also, I'm sure she appreciates you making it public that you're getting physical. Way to get boyfriend points.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Get used to it. Also, I'm sure she appreciates you making it public that you're getting physical. Way to get boyfriend points.

>the pit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well, with what you just described, I don't think this relationship can be saved. Find a new girlfriend.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by snipelfritz
Does your girl friend sounds like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjEchyxy4qg

Why would you ask thhaaaaattttt?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's fantastically called a moronic imperative.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
make fun of her for it, she'll s your d
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by geetarguy13
It's almost a British thing?

I assure you it is not a "British thing".
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Also, what did you guys "getting physical" have to do with her speech issue? TS made this thread only to try and brag that he got a handy.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by geetarguy13

holy shit just noticed this

OP is subconsciously doing it and doesn't even realize it
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by geetarguy13

British people are generally quite fucked but I don't think this is a British thing
Quote by JustRooster
Also, what did you guys "getting physical" have to do with her speech issue? TS made this thread only to try and brag that he got a handy.

TS is proud of himself for getting upstairs outsidesies.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JustRooster

And here I thought they were some incorporeal beings of pure consciousness. I was rather excited for him, experiencing the physical world and all.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh and it's certainly not a British thing, it's mostly an Australian and Canadian thing.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Isnt that the normal thing to do at the end of a question? If she says it every sentence though that would be annoying. And congrats on the hand-shandy TS
Quote by JustRooster

Aw mate
in all honesty mate, these are telltale signs of an airhead..might be wrong but... that'll get annoying really fast
sounds more australian than british
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by jetfuel495
Guys he said "girl friend" not "girlfriend"

it's just a female friend

"getting physical" probably just means high fives or something.

Is she cute? Don't be a dick man, eat her ass.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Turns out OP's girlfriend doesn't exist.

infleception
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by JustRooster

#whiteknight

#ujelly
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
TS we need audio of this. You need to wear a wire.

Jetfuel495 and I will be in an unmarked van around the block listening in and recording everything.

Oh, and this might be the time she decides to go "all the way" so you may need suddenly suck the recording device up your rectum.

In other words, shove a microphone up your ass and take comfort in the fact that strangers from the internet are following you.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by JustRooster

Teh YouTube channel

I does gaming, music, and computer stuff.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

youtube .com/user/ballwaregamesjosh
I kept reading this as "My girl friend has this weird infection" and could never convince myself to read it.

I could've used context clues but I never read the rest of the title.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Make her wear a shock collar and zap the vacuous cow every time she does it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Addonexus408
I'll take her off your hands br0, TS and his silly ass problems

I didn't know they were getting physical like that.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2