I recently purchased a Boss OC2 and after finding the serial number and working out what year it's from, I'm wondering are pedals from a certain year worth more?
Turns out my OC2 is from November 1988, made in Taiwan, must be one of the first ones to be made after they switched from Japan to Taiwan. So as I said, wondering if any of this stuff effects value?
the japanese ones are worth more (i'm sure you already know that)

the earlier taiwan ones might be worth slightly more than the later ones (they might still have the MIJ circuits, and if so, may be slightly more sought-after), but i don't know for sure
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well it moved to Taiwan in 1989 but mine says Made In Taiwan and is made in 1988 so I think mine might have a MIJ circuit as that would make sense in my mind. Not like I'll ever sell it but I was wondering lol
yeah i'm always curious about things like that too, no worries

i'm guessing places like freestompboxes dot org or diystompboxes dot com (don't quote me on those addresses, they're something like that but maybe not exact) could tell you exactly what the circuit is and when it changed etc. If you're interested.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?