600-800
3 5%
900-1000
3 5%
1000+
34 52%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 2
Or if you're still living in the late 90s, your walkman or mp3 player or whatever.

I have 904 tunes.
523 on my iPhone (it's only an 8GB, and it was such a struggle picking those 500 odd songs out of my 2,300 in iTunes).
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
What a shit poll

4,300 more or less and it's full

I have like 11,000 in my iTines library I think.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
lol I don't have an iPod
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Implying everybody uses an ipod.

I have about 10,000 songs on my computer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Implying everybody uses an ipod.

I have about 10,000 songs on my computer.

look at the op
Around 700 on my ipod. Close to 1,000 on my itunes.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i got a 32 gig zune(dont judge me i got it for 30 bucks) and it has a little over 1000 songs in it

been meaning to update it but i havent gotten the chance to do it
Nearly 5,000 on my '05 ipod video I was given by my brother around 2008 when he upgraded. I've been using Rockbox since the original firmware started acting up, couldn't be happier. No more "syncing" bullshit; just drag, drop, and go. Rockbox also comes with the original Doom remapped for ipod controls, among other neat games and features.
25,567 in my iTunes now, so I assume it's the same on my iPod, as I update it pretty much every time I get new music on here
Bad poll is bad. The majority of people have multiples of thousands on their ipod. I currently have 7857 but that's only about half full and the majority of my songs are longer than 4 minutes.

Quote by tukk04
Nearly 5,000 on my '05 ipod video I was given by my brother around 2008 when he upgraded. I've been using Rockbox since the original firmware started acting up, couldn't be happier. No more "syncing" bullshit; just drag, drop, and go. Rockbox also comes with the original Doom remapped for ipod controls, among other neat games and features.

What is this, where can I get it and does it work on an 120gb 6th gen ipod classic?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at Jun 1, 2013,
Quote by Rawshik
Bad poll is bad. The majority of people have multiples of thousands on their ipod. I currently have 7857 but that's only about half full and the majority of my songs are longer than 4 minutes.

What is this, where can I get it and does it work on an 120gb 6th gen ipod classic?

http://www.rockbox.org/
there's the link, but sadly, ipod 6G is on the short list of players it specifically does not work on.

It's a free replacement music player firmware that has the ability to record on players with the right inputs and can playback most formats including FLAC, MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC and a bunch of others. It is completely file based meaning you have to organize your music or use a separate program to do so, but that's what allows it to be completely drag and drop, no syncing necessary. I've found it to be a powerful combo using mediamonkey (a free itunes alternative) to organize and maintain my music.
Last edited by tukk04 at Jun 1, 2013,
I've got about 2,000 songs on my phone, because I live in the year 2013 and don't want to carry around two little plastic bricks.
Quote by Jackintehbox
I've got about 2,000 songs on my phone, because I live in the year 2013 and don't want to carry around two little plastic bricks.

Psh

BTW I read into it more, and they are currently working on a port for ipod 6G.
about 4.5k
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by tukk04

Lol, you can drag and drop in iTunes
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Lol, you can drag and drop in iTunes

Yeah but rockbox is built around it so you can directly drag and drop onto your player through windows explorer instead of dragging and dropping in the itunes window. I constantly had problems with Itunes stopping and displaying errors even with a fresh install on our home desktop when it was brand new and up to date power-wise. Rockbox runs smoothly with windows explorer for me, just like dragging a file to any other external hard drive.

I'm not saying that everyone should use rockbox, just that it's worth trying an alternative if itunes is problematic for anyone.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Yeah, you're right.

Joking aside, If I had a phone that worked well as a music player, I'd use that too.

Having my music player separate does help me get more out of a phone charge though.
Quote by tukk04
Yeah but rockbox is built around it so you can directly drag and drop onto your player through windows explorer instead of dragging and dropping in the itunes window. I constantly had problems with Itunes stopping and displaying errors even with a fresh install on our home desktop when it was brand new and up to date power-wise. Rockbox runs smoothly with windows explorer for me, just like dragging a file to any other external hard drive.

I'm not saying that everyone should use rockbox, just that it's worth trying an alternative if itunes is problematic for anyone.

I just thought you meant that you could only sync and couldn't drag and drop in iTunes
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Upwards of 11,000, about 9500 of which fit on my iPod (80 GB) and 1100 of which I have on my phone.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I just thought you meant that you could only sync and couldn't drag and drop in iTunes

Naw I know you can, it's just that rockbox skips over tunes and basically turns it into a hard drive that can play music standalone. When Itunes was working for me I liked the function and aesthetic, it's just that when they stopped making updates for my model ipod, itunes didn't want to play nice with it anymore.

The relationship between my ipod and itunes basically became akin to a buddy's ex, fine apart but the ex acts like your buddy doesn't even exist anymore when they're at the same party.

But she's hot enough you'd hit that shit if you could without him knowing.
'bout tree fiddeh
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Page 1 of 2