I think I just bought an Original Floyd Rose, in good condition...for $30.

No mounting hardware, but I bought that on Ebay for 10 bucks, so total cost for an OFR, 40 bucks. On the block it says U.S Pat. 4.171.661 and U.S Patent 4.497.236 with a number 37 stamped on it as well which I think is the block size. Please tell me I bought something authentic If not, I'm only out 40 bucks
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
looks ok to me (though you have a bit of wear on the pivot points)

i'm no expert, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
As long as it doesn't say Rhythm In Jump Dancing Close To You on it you should be fine
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

i'm no expert, though.

Yeah I did see that, it just looks like a scratch on finish from it being used on a previous instrument, but it shouldn't affect playability.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

do people still even use floyd roses?

most people only get them so they can strap on a tremol-no and still have locking tuners

the guy who sold it found a sucker
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
ugh, trolls. Such fun.

But yeah TS that looks legit to me, and it's a schaller made one too! Great deal, hopefully the knife edges are in good shape.
Quote by Hail
do people still even use floyd roses?

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Those edges are pretty beat man, I dunno if that was a good deal or not. There's a reason it went that cheap..

It's definitely a legit Floyd though
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Dave_Mc

i'm no expert, though.

+1 if they are wore down, use a round file and sharpen them back up
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
+1 if they are wore down, use a round file and sharpen them back up

I love using my Floyd lol, niggaz get mad.

And yeah I was about to say, I should be able to just file it down. They're not exactly razor sharp but they're definitely ok looking. I'll find out when the guitar body gets here and I do the mockup.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Quote by steven seagull
As long as it doesn't say Rhythm In Jump Dancing Close To You on it you should be fine

HILT!

Where's Waldo?