I am looking to purchase a new guitar and am tied between the Jackson DK2M or the Ibanez Iron label RG. Any suggestions on what one may be better overall ?
Play them. See which one you like better.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Play them. See which one you like better.

Seems that what everyone says lol but neither are in my local guitar shop
Never played the Ibanez but I've played a Dinky a bunch of times and they are pretty solid guitars. So for a comparison, I can't really say but my vote goes towards the Dinky just because I'm a Jackson fan and really have never had a problem with any I've played or know anyone who's had a problem with their Jacksons. But I would recommend playing them both if you get chance.
Quote by DavesCrusade
Never played the Ibanez but I've played a Dinky a bunch of times and they are pretty solid guitars. So for a comparison, I can't really say but my vote goes towards the Dinky just because I'm a Jackson fan and really have never had a problem with any I've played or know anyone who's had a problem with their Jacksons. But I would recommend playing them both if you get chance.

yeah im leaning more towards the Jackson too
Jackson will slay the Ibanez.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.