Hey guys i recently moved into a new house and while moving guitar equipment my bc rich warlock somehow got all messed up . It looks and sounds completely fine when not plugged in but when plugged into an amplifier i dont get any sound . However i know the amplifier is still good because i have other guitars that work completely fine with the amp . The warlock is oddly special to me because its the guitar i learned to play on . I tightened the nut on the guitar where the cord inserts but it doesnt seem to help . Any ideas?
Take the jack out for the amp lead and check the wires are still soldered on. Mine did this last week. Easy fix.
Quote by dazza027
Take the jack out for the amp lead and check the wires are still soldered on. Mine did this last week. Easy fix.

If this doesn't fix it, I'd open up its guts and make sure all the other wires are connected. Then, if you know enough about how to fix the issue, solder it yourself.

If you don't know much about how to fix the issue (meaning what gets soldered to where), then I'd take it into a local guitar store and have their tech work on it. I'd even go ahead and bring it with the guts hanging out and say, "I found this wire hanging out, but I don't know enough to know where to connect it myself". Should take the guy 15 minutes or less if it's just a loose wire. And if the shop is decent, they won't charge you out the ass for a repair that small.