Page 1 of 2
So I have a week off of work next week.

Here is my plan so far.

1. Watch the original Star Wars Trilogy
2. Play through FF7 or FF8
3. Read all the Firefly and Amory Wars comics
4. Play a shit load of Dota 2

Any ideas of retro games, movies or other cool shit?

Help me out

EDIT: As in my holidays start in 7 days from now.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Melvin_butters

Where are you from ?

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
New Zealand. Im gonna profile stalk your games and see what we have in common. Gimme a sec to see if the guys who I pretended to go offline instead of playing csgo with are offline.
lol I only play dota 2 at the moment

I dont have any other games on my steam

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
lol I only play dota 2 at the moment

I dont have any other games on my steam

oh

i may not add you then yeah, I hate dota.
Any cool free games we can play together?

I don't buy off steam usually xD

Quote by Våd Hamster

Or anything to add to my list?

Quote by Våd Hamster

Like, the big game I'm playing is blacklight retribution, but that's dying HARD. That being said, its kinda iffy and very much in a make or break situation in regards to its publisher

I also play borderlands 2 frequently, my modem doesn't like the first on multiplayer.

Counterstrike global offensive is really the only other thing I'm trying to get into. Unfortunately, the latter two both cost money, but are also extremely worth it, especially in terms of csgo.

We could actually play Warsow. Always looking for more people to play thay with, its a free quake like game. Really cool.

Look for le group Spaztikko's Warsow Crew on steam.
Add meh

Quote by Våd Hamster

steam's being a knob. I'm Spaztikko. Add meh, and ill put you in all my groups that are relevant.
Play a Dota game where everybody plays Grand Magus. Or Stealth Assassin. Or Techies.

Edit: No wait Techies isn't in Dota 2.
TF2's boring. Fun for a couple of hours, but then boring.

hmu if u agre.

CS:GO man.

but srsly get warsow and blacklight retribution.
Quote by Spaztikko
TF2's boring. Fun for a couple of hours, but then boring.

hmu if u agre.

CS:GO man.

but srsly get warsow and blacklight retribution.

I find myself having surges of interest in TF2, followed by a lack of interest for a while. Have you tried giving the game another chance?
Quote by triface
I find myself having surges of interest in TF2, followed by a lack of interest for a while. Have you tried giving the game another chance?

I went through my initial wave during november and then it died out. Tried it again over new years and it really showed I have no interest playing it.

Then again, I am interested in more competitive shooters nowadays. Yes TF2 has a competitive scene, but not to the point im looking for that csgo has.

Not to mention I'm running the AU Blacklight Community League tournament, trying to get that game as competitive as a cod-like can be.

bcl.vg, if anyones interested.
Yeah lol clearly he has no friends who knew he has a different hobby to you and enjoys different things yeah

#anotherwarsowrecruit #****yeah
I give you my approval of that list. I'd only swap Dota for League, because I don't play Dota. And maybe just rewatch Firefly, not going through the comics. I've never really been into comics besides only a couple of titles.
You should throw some exercise in there somewhere. Collapsing on your couch and playing video games after a decent bit of exercise can be really satisfying. In the very least you get a bunch of endorphins. Otherwise I would suggest reading V for Vendetta or Watchmen if you're into comics or graphic novels. For another movie, I suggest Pulp Fiction, just because it's pure awesome.
Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to point this out. We're on a guitar website. Might I suggest playing guitar over your holiday break?
See if you can stay awake for seven days straight
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by thanksgiving
So I have a week off of work next week.

Here is my plan so far.

1. Watch the original Star Wars Trilogy
2. Play through FF7 or FF8
3. Read all the Firefly and Amory Wars comics
4. Play a shit load of Dota 2

Become less of a nerd
Quote by thanksgiving
Or anything to add to my list?

team fortress 2
Quote by mystical_1
See if you can stay awake for seven days straight

I've only managed to go as far as 5
Quote by sam b
Become more of a nerd

Ftfy, you lovable caustic Swede.

Quote by fysix
team fortress 2

Is boring...

TS, you ever tried any Sci-Fi or Fantasy games? If you're interested, you can get several of the Elder Scrolls games fairly cheap on Steam. (I highly recommend Morrowind, but keep in mind that you'll need to download Morrowind Overhaul 3 to update the outdated graphics -- with the overhaul it looks just as good as the latest TES game, Skyrim.) If you're looking for a cheap dungeon type game, Bastion is good. You could also buy Eador Masters of the Broken World, if you're into single player campaign style games; it's challenging but fun. I'd also try out Bioshock and the Fallout series.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 2, 2013,
PLAY SUM GUITAR, FAGET
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I have never been to Sweden in my life
Watch anything other than Star Wars because it blows
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Quote by sam b
I have never been to Sweden in my life

lol'd
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Can anyone suggest me any cool sci fi movies like Children of Men or something else sci fi but not necessarily space? I haven't actually watched evil dead, star wars or got past the first disc of the Final fantasy games so i'm looking for brand new things

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
Can anyone suggest me any cool sci fi movies like Children of Men or something else sci fi but not necessarily space? I haven't actually watched evil dead, star wars or got past the first disc of the Final fantasy games so i'm looking for brand new things

have you seen blade runner?
Quote by So-Cal
have you seen blade runner?

IMO Blade Runner isn't such a good movie. From all the fame it has, I expected it to be much, much better.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Page 1 of 2