Hi all

I recently put a load of stuff on eBay that I no longer wanted, one item of which was an Aramat effects Mojo Fuzz. I didn't list it for much, as it doesn't seem to be a very well known brand, and I can't get much information about it from googling (I acquired this pedal amongst many others from someone selling an entire pedalboard). Since then, there seems to have been a lot more interest in the pedal than I anticipated, so I'm just checking to see if I've overlooked the value of this pedal before I sell it, so any shared knowledge of the value of this pedal would be appreciated.

TL;DR What is the value of an Aramat Effects Mojo Fuzz pedal?

Cheers

Tom
never heard of them, but the discofreq database has a little info on them.

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/aramat

really sad
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?