Things are probably hard for you because you are stupid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
shh bb we wil maek it thru k lisen 2 me lisen 2 minty bb is ok frm her on out is ok <4

because science

lol not relegon
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by angusfan16
Maybe cos nobody can comprehend you, ya peon.

I don't know that function.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
If your girlfriend was easy, wouldn't she bang someone else?

Think about it...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Because everything leads into everything else! That's why people kill themselves.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by angusfan16
Maybe cos nobody can comprehend you, ya peon.

ya cuz i m waiii smrtrer den all dese faggets on UG lol dey r jus 2 dum wit ther hi scul diploemas.
I know this is a troll thread, but I had to click on it to tell you what a fervent practitioner of zoophilia you are, TS.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Is this a thread asking for that Murderface song to be posted? Cause I will do it if that's what you want.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Everything is easy, just follow the squirrel!

Lookit. Squirrel runnered up tree. Squirrel twist around groom butt. Omg what his weirdass problem? Squirrel unload cheek food stash into nest. Squirrel nomz. Squirrel runned down tr33. Squirrel run across street. Car swerve around squirrel! Car fall down embankment. Car is red. Phone is not had. Squirrels double high five nose bumps to chesty, because there's some good news.
Switching to Geico could save you hundreds on car insurance.