Upon trying to find some good solo artists I've come across Marco Sfogli and I found it mind-blowing. Needless to say I ran to my guitar and started practicing the song called still hurts.

I am now stuck at a part where there are 2 notes played per string and you have to jump from one string to another pretty fast. My right hand just goes numb and I end up doing lots of hammer-ons which I do not want to do. I want to strum every note.

This 2-note-madness can be heard at around 2:05 in the song, right after the bend. I've tried messing around with different picking techniques and even tried alternative picking mixed with small sweeps but no luck. What would be a good way to play this fast and clean?

Here are the tabs:

e|--17-14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
b|-----------17-14-----------17-14--------------------------------------------------|
g|--------------------16-14-----------16-14------------16-14----------------------|
d|------------------------------------------------16-14------------16-14------------|
a|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------16-14--|
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------------------------------------------|
b|--------------------------------------------------|
g|--------------------------------------------------|
d|--16-14-16-14--------------------------------|
a|--------------------16-15-14-12--------------|
e|--------------------------------------14---------|
That's just the pentatonic minor, you should get that with practice to be honest. Just take it slow, nail it at half speed with a metronome then work your way up.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
pull-offs and then slide to the 12
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
What would be a good way to play this fast and clean?

Not a very exciting answer, but lots of practice. 2 note per string lines can be tough because there's lots of string crossings. Make sure your hand is relaxed and your accents are clear.