I have been looking into tube and hybrid amps and i like the blackstar ht combos but would they do metallica,and do they have good cleans.I am currently playing a washburn xmpro2fr.Thanks for any help
I play metallica on my ht combo everyday
and yes the cleans are surprisingly good and so is the built in reverb
go play it
Quote by Grawgos
We need more info, what's your budget, new or used, location in the world, genres you're looking to cover, and home or gig or both.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
An Audio Note ONGAKU with an M10 preamp would probably work...

Or you could answer the questions posed above and we could actually help you out.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
My budget would be between $300 and $500,and new or used is fine,I am into metal,hard rock,etc.....,and i do home and gig.I want to upgrade my current amp it is a Fender Mustang,My closest city would be knoxville tn that is where the closest guitar center is.
Last edited by zachpack at Jun 3, 2013,