Page 4 of 16
Quote by Baby Joel
Alright, so a genuine question here, that I'd like to hear some input on.

Is BYU's running (in particular Taysom Hill's) just that good, or was Texas' defense that bad?

Credit to BYU, they played a great game but the longhorns defense looked abysmal. It looks like it might be a down year for the big 12
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Everyone today is like Fire Kiffin!

Oh boo hoo. Usc has enjoyed being spoiled far too long. One loss and everyones trippin.

It's really not Kiffins fault when both qbs can't hit thw broadside of a barn. They were smart to run it a lot, averaging 5 ypc.
He somehow managed to fail his way to the top
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Nevada's QB and starting running back aren't playing. I just hope it's a slaughter in the first quarter so I can watch Bama/A&M
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Wow, that was quick. A&M's offense completely tore Bama apart on that first drive.
A&M looks fired up
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Johnny's just killing it right now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

College football players are so terrible at everything
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Man so glad we beat Texas. We needed that 3-0 start going into the Bama game. So glad it's a home game, atmosphere is gonna be crazy (even though I know we in all likelihood won't win.) But if we did... damn. Ole Miss is #25 right now, hopefully gonna go up after that win. First time since 2009 we've been ranked and first time we've started 3-0 since '89!

Quote by bradulator
College football players are so terrible at everything

Lol

THESE PAC 12 REFS! Good GOD! They're just GIVING ASU these drives.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
UW offense has been horrific so far and the defense, while playing pretty well, has been on the field a lot. Definitely need to change that or they'll get worn down in the second half.
Please Melvin Gordon whatever you do, don't leave for the draft early. I wanna see you breaking 75 yard td runs into your senior year.

His stride is just so smooth. It doesn't even look like hes running very fast, but then he runs by everyone and they cant catch him.
If these refs would start calling ASU holding and not questionable UW horseshit things would be way different. Jesus, these refs are the only thing that keeps these ASU drives alive.
Oh, I see, RUNNING INTO THE RECEIVER IN MID AIR ISN'T PASS INTERFERENCE, HUH REF?!

I am seeing god damn red by how one sided these PAC 12 refs are towards ASU.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ANOTHER ONE?!

This is the dumbest shit. Seriously. I can barely even make full sentences.
Purdue almost beat Notre Dame tonight, but Rob Henry ****ed everything up. Goddamnit Boilers.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
What the hell just happend in this Wisconsin game? Most ridiculous ending to a game I've probably even seen!
JustRooster I will join you in your hate of the refs. The end of that game was complete bullshit
Quote by Paroxysm
That Wis-ASU game was entertaining.

Should've just kick the fg

The ref took too long to spot the ball, while the ASU defender laid on the ball and time ran out before they could spike it
Obviously the delay of game should be called. What I don't understand is why Wis did not position the ball well before the last play anyway. Blame the refs all you want, but Wis would have won if they kcik the fg much eariler.
Here's the play, for anyone who missed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ELRub8n7s

I guess ASU was saying that, since the Wisconsin QB didn't kneel, it's a fumble. While the Wisconsin QB was explaining to the ref that he gave himself up, the clock kept going for some reason. Crazy stuff, and that ref job at the end should get them fired, but I don't know why the QB didn't just kneel in the first place.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Sep 15, 2013,
Quote by Paroxysm
Obviously the delay of game should be called. What I don't understand is why Wis did not position the ball well before the last play anyway. Blame the refs all you want, but Wis would have won if they kcik the fg much eariler.

The play before was a pass play where the reciever got out of bounds, so the clock stopped and thats why it was on the hash. If we kick it after that play: 1. are field goal kicker isn't very good from the hash and 2. it would have gave ASU like 13 seconds left.

edit: and Stave did actually take a knee
I can't wait to hear the NCAA official statement on this.
Quote by JustRooster
I can't wait to hear the NCAA official statement on this.

Im not expecting much, probably some bullshit answer
I'm still just straight frustrated. I'm not going to go climbing any water towers or anything, but I just know I'm not going to let this go all season.
On Alabama:

Was a good game, although I wish our defense was existent. Still feel good about it though, if you are going to lose it might as well be to a respectable team.

Also, got to see McCarron after the game and he seemed like a real good guy. So props to Bama.

To Ole Miss: Thanks for putting t.u. in their place, that was beautiful.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Wisconsin was stupid, but there still should have been a penalty on the ASU player.

Dumbest ending to a game I've ever seen.

Got a bunch of people here in Columbus trying to say Guiton should start over Miller. They're crazy.
Quote by jld8111
Love: Oregon
Hate: Everyone else, especially Stanford and Oregon State

I've been a fan for a while now. I don't think we will be that great this year though. New coach and all. Plus I'm not sure who Kenjon Barner's replacement will be. It has to be a high caliber player since halfback is a crucial position in Oregon's offense.

Oh well. We'll see.

For long-time Oregon fans this entire decade has been glorious (one more win and the fuskies will have been shut out for a full DECADE!). We are a top contendor for taking PAC-12 and are well set for another potential NC run. Where the heck do you set your bar fod "great"?

You sound a tad out of touch with the team's circumstances. I'm prescribing a weekly perusal of www.addictedtoquack.com to keep up to speed ;-)
Huge B10 game next week, UW at OSU at night. More than likely the winner of that game wins that B10 division. Good thing its not on at the same time as UGA-LSU

And hopefully Michigan loses this game against UConn cause fuck michigan