Page 5 of 16
Quote by wastingyears

And hopefully Michigan loses this game against UConn cause fuck michigan

I like you.

MSU should've won today, it's pretty shitty that they pulled a Lions and took over 100 yards of penalties.

Edit: I guess I should specify, the Detroit Lions.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Sep 21, 2013,
Quote by wastingyears
Huge B10 game next week, UW at OSU at night. More than likely the winner of that game wins that B10 division. Good thing its not on at the same time as UGA-LSU

And hopefully Michigan loses this game against UConn cause fuck michigan

Buckeyes are so incredibly overrated for the second year running. The bowl ban helped if anything, since they only had tepid B1G competition to contend with.

It's amazing how far the big ten has fallen. Northwestern is one of the most complete teams in the conference these days!!
Quote by bajeda
Buckeyes are so incredibly overrated for the second year running. The bowl ban helped if anything, since they only had tepid B1G competition to contend with.

It's amazing how far the big ten has fallen. Northwestern is one of the most complete teams in the conference these days!!
You're right, it's sad how far the Big 10 has fallen, but Northwestern were once a benchmark of the big ten.
Quote by bajeda
Buckeyes are so incredibly overrated for the second year running.

Child, please.

We're rolling over teams without our starting QB or starting RB. And I guess coming off an undefeated season with a now more matured team isn't worth high ratings?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I think one of the problems with the Big 10 is they just dont have any great teams right now. They have a bunch of decent to good teams, but nobody that can really compete with the Alabamas or Oregons of CFB

Quote by AeroRocker
We're rolling over teams without our starting QB or starting RB. And I guess coming off an undefeated season with a now more matured team isn't worth high ratings?
Yep cause Florida A&M and Cal are great competition . I think OSU is kind of overated, definitely not top 5.
Quote by AeroRocker
Child, please.

As I said, the post-season ban was probably a good thing. When your undefeated season primarily consists of cupcake wins or ugly performances against a slate of obviously diminished conference opponents, well... it isn't a very useful benchmark.

Not to say that there isn't talent there, but people talking about #1 AP ranking and split championships last season seriously needed to lay off the kool-aid. I don't think tOSU should even have been considered a top ten team last season, and nothing this season suggests that things will be all that different.

Quote by wastingyears
Yep cause Florida A&M and Cal are great competition . I think OSU is kind of overated, definitely not top 5.

Cal was getting destroyed for most of their game against Portland St ffs! (poor poor Bears, still suffering the wounds of Tedford).

Still early in the season, so we'll see.
Last edited by bajeda at Sep 22, 2013,
A 4 game sample size, and 2 small schools, but WSU Cougar D ranked in the top 15!?

Da Faq.

It's ok. Stanford is probably gonna change that next week, but if they can hold Stanford to under 27, I'll be pleased.

They are looking 100% better though. Like night and day. Give Leach a few more years to get recruits and a better QB. Pac-12 looks stacked right now though, so it'll be tough going for a while.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Last edited by TSmitty6 at Sep 23, 2013,
Standing in line for college game day, only 1 and a half more hours till they let us in
^Nice

Ours is in the Seahawk stadium today. It's a night game so fans will be nice and wasted. I don't expect an upset on Stanford, but the spread is only 10pts. If they get within 10 I'll be pleased.
ISU might have a chance here...

Although, Texas isn't what they were.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
THAT WAS A STRIP.

Wow, the refs absolutely just ripped that game away from ISU.

EDIT: Why do the college refs suck so damn hard this year?! Some of these calls are just horrible. YOU HAVE UNLIMITED REPLAYS, THERE'S NO EXCUSE!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 3, 2013,
Now lets hear sports commentators talk about how much Texas has improved. GTFO ESPN. Looking forward to the ass beating that will be the OU-UT game.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by wastingyears
I think one of the problems with the Big 10 is they just dont have any great teams right now. They have a bunch of decent to good teams, but nobody that can really compete with the Alabamas or Oregons of CFB

Ohio State has the talent to beat anyone, but they're not going to be playing any top level competition until they get to a bowl game, and playing your first really tough game all season as your last game doesn't bode well. That being said, I'd have OSU 5th right now behind Bama, Oregon, Clemson, and Stanford.

Despite what ESPiN might tell you, Big Ten isn't horrible. Ohio State's the only elite team in the conference, but it's pretty solid underneath that. It's only got one really bad team (Purdue) which no other conference can really say except the Pac 12, who I would say has been the best conference so far. I'd probably say Big Ten is either the 3rd or 4th toughest conference behind the SEC, Pac 12, and possibly the ACC. Big 12 has looked very disappointing this year and a lot of it has to do with Texas.
Ole Miss is gonna absolutely stomp Auburn tomorrow. I really wish I could go to that but a 5 hour drive and ticket costs just aren't worth it when I have home game season tickets.

Jameis Winston is insane
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Jameis Winston is insane

Hard to say if Florida State is that good or if Maryland is that bad.

Either way, I probably haven't been giving the Seminoles enough credit this year.
Quote by iwannabesedated
Hard to say if Florida State is that good or if Maryland is that bad.

Either way, I probably haven't been giving the Seminoles enough credit this year.
Well, seeing how Maryland was ranked...

And this play happened...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=332780052

Click Jameis Winston escape
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Got to watch Michigan State win my first time at a bar
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Smitty, I'll be 22 two weeks from today
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Smitty, I'll be 22 two weeks from today

22*!!
Quote by wastingyears
Aaron Murray has been clutch as fuck this year

Maybe so, but there's no way Tennessee should even be in this game. Georgia had it lock and key and they threw it away. Injuries played a role.
Quote by TSmitty6
22*!!

Wait two weeks dammit
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
So now, Georgia gets super conservative and has to kick a long FG.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he made it. They just got punched in the gut.
That GA & Tennessee game was quite entertaining. Great game
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by wastingyears
If Florida St beats Clemson next week and goes undefeated, Winston for heisman

He should win it if they beat Clemson next week. If the guy is good enough to beat a team they aren't even playing he deserves the Heisman
You can tell Northwestern has had this one circled since the offseason, they want this one bad and are playing great so far.

Buckeyes need to step it up. Miller needs to settle down and make his throws.
I can't believe they called that a touchdown.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano