Quote by behind_you
Why did that link send me to a gloobery goo language version of iTunes

Oh, that was swedish, sorry
Dissonance is underrated.
didnt sabbath stop being relevant in the 70's?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

...no? Even the stuff with RJD kicks ass.
Quote by Redsectoreh
...no? Even the stuff with RJD kicks ass.

I love the Ozzy era Sabbath, that goes without saying but goddamn I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Heaven and Hell is one of my top three favorite Sabbath albums.
Quote by lakeandbake
I love the Ozzy era Sabbath, that goes without saying but goddamn I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Heaven and Hell is one of my top three favorite Sabbath albums.

Truth
Although I never was really into Black Sabbath (meaning I like their best popular songs, "Headless Cross" and a few others), I'm really hyped for this album as God Is Dead? really was an awesome track.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by Lyrax
Sounds good so far!

no it doesn't
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Oh cool, another band full of 60 year olds who should've broken up 30 years ago who are cashing in on dadrockers by making a shitty new album
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Tony Martin era is epic and under-appreciated.

Quote by darkcheef
Oh cool, another band full of 60 year olds who should've broken up 30 years ago who are cashing in on dadrockers by making a shitty new album

Because if time does anything, it makes you a worse musician. The logic is lost with this one.
Last edited by xHellbound at Jun 3, 2013,
its bad

mercy kill ozzy please
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by xHellbound
Because if time does anything, it makes you a worse musician.

Pretty much
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So? Who cares? It's terrible.

People who like Black Sabbath and who have differing subjective opinions on music than you do care.

If you don't care, why post in this thread?
Quote by Nickpocalypse
People who like Black Sabbath and who have differing subjective opinions on music than you do care.

I love Black Sabbath. But this new stuff is just sad. If it was any other band than Sabbath, everyone would be calling it boring.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I love Black Sabbath. But this new stuff is just sad. If it was any other band than Sabbath, everyone would be calling it boring.

My thoughts exactly, as much as I don't want to admit it
So I have to install iTunes to listen to it?

**** that noise. I'd rather drive a rusty nail through my foot than use iTunes on Windows.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by xHellbound

Because if time does anything, it makes you a worse musician. The logic is lost with this one.

no, but your creativity may suffer.
Whoa what is with all the negative comments? If you enjoy Sabbath then listen to it...if you don't then why would you even come here?
Quote by Ironpriest
Whoa what is with all the negative comments? If you enjoy Sabbath then listen to it...if you don't then why would you even come here?

because it shouldnt be in this section of the board.
Quote by Ironpriest

This. Black sabbath rules.
Quote by Ironpriest

to tell people to stop wasting their time on shit that sucks.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I love a lot of Black Sabbath songs, but the only song I really liked off the album was God is Dead. It felt like all the songs were built the same way, and I don't recall there being any interesting solos either. I'll listen to it again at some point and maybe some songs will stand out eventually, but right now I'm disappointed.