Page 1 of 3
The Pit has been so hostile the last few days.

Can't we all just be friendly again?

No more hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

And if that fails why can't we just direct all of our anger and angst towards Ian_the_ Fox? Seriously, what a bumder that guy is
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
For real.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Lets all be chill tigers.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
nigga you gay
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
silly phillis, everybody knows there was only hate because i was away from the pit for a while! i'm back now! let the love return! xxxxxxxxxx
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jun 3, 2013,
We should have two Chat threads. One for nice people and one for the people that are posting in the Chat thread right now. The Nice Chat thread would be just like this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by laid-to-waste
silly phillis, everybody knows there was only hate because i was away from the pit for a while! i'm back now! let the love return! xxxxxxxxxx

Show some skin boy.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by laid-to-waste

lol look at his big eyebrows everyone
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by whywefight
This thread is now specifically for fellating The Godfather, which is without a doubt the best movie of all time

Which was bestest, number one or two?

Oh, they're both ****ing awesome?

Damn right you are

Damn right you are

The third one.

Checkmate
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol look at his big eyebrows everyone

you no longer need to repress your subconscious sexual frustration due to me not being here, you can let it free

sex my presennce

dont hold it in

love again x
Quote by LostLegion
The original Godfather was boring.

When those guys are coming to get him at the hospital is like the tensest I've been watching a movie ever.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
When those guys are coming to get him at the hospital is like the tensest I've been watching a movie ever.

The restaurant scene is tenser
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by laid-to-waste
you no longer need to repress your subconscious sexual frustration due to me not being here, you can let it free

sex my presennce

dont hold it in

love again x

ohhhh ltw how my penis has missed you mmmmmm
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by ErikLensherr

Fun fact: The first scene that the guy playing Enzo the baker (who had never acted before) was in was the scene where he had to pretend to be part of the mafia with Michael Corleone to scare away the rival hit men that had come to kill the Godfather.

His fumbling with the cigarette at the end of the scene when the hit men drove away was genuine because he was so nervous to be involved in a major motion picture
Quote by WCPhils

Agreed. The baptism scene is pretty nuts also.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
ohhhh ltw how my penis has missed you mmmmmm

i googled 'desire face'

i desire your love

come closer
Because If I wanted friends I could do better than a bunch of neckbeared basement dwelling virgins that think that either star wars, star trek, or indiana jones and the temple of doom are worthy of watching.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by laid-to-waste

i believe this to be only half true. only half, because i too have not been posting so much lately.

but now that we have returned... the hostility will cease
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by WCPhils

The restaurant scene in Goodfellas is amazing too.
None of the Goodfellas movies are good.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
i believe this to be only half true. only half, because i too have not been posting so much lately.

but now that we have returned... the hostility will cease

we must work together and form a nightly cave meeting to discuss how we may remain the peace!

every night

just me and you

alone

at night

in a cave

for science

please
Quote by ErikLensherr
nigga you gay

Not even funny it doesn't matter if you aren't serious or if you are using satire or anything, you are still being offensive and racist.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by TunerAddict
None of the Goodfellas movies are good.

I enjoyed Goodfellas Part 3: Search for Spock with a Vengeance but I feel like the series got progressively worse after that.
Quote by bradulator
Not even funny it doesn't matter if you aren't serious or if you are using satire or anything, you are still being offensive and racist.

try to just ignore people you don't find funny, he's not being racist, he just has a different sense of humour to yours and/or is drunk/high. these kinds of posts really do formulate hatefulness and resentfulness and that's what this thread is against. x
Phils why would you use the Smash Mouth version instead of the original War version

Why Phils Why
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I was being racist.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by laid-to-waste
try to just ignore people you don't find funny, he's not being racist, he just has a different sense of humour to yours and/or is drunk/high. these kinds of posts really do formulate hatefulness and resentfulness and that's what this thread is against. x

But he is being racist just like WCPhils and me every once in a while.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I was being racist.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUMBUBBLE COCKSUCKING FAGGOTMOUTH CUNT SOCK
Quote by ErikLensherr
I was being racist.

Now we just gotta wait for due and lolmnt to come and call you a racist and shame you and then it'll be good
Page 1 of 3