Should people care more about doing the right thing or doing things right?

I come to you all with this important question?

And naturally, it leads to the question why is there something rather than nothing?

These are the two linking questions of intelligence and the very state of well being. They cannot be answered, but only asked.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Shut up.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Shut up.

Why should I shut up? I did not invent this question. It is merely a question invested in us all to unlock. Do not be mad at me just because you cannot answer it.
Quote by progdude93
It’s not what you look like, when you’re doing what you’re doing. It’s what you’re doing when you’re doing what you look like you’re doing.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick
It’s not what you look like, when you’re doing what you’re doing. It’s what you’re doing when you’re doing what you look like you’re doing.

See? This guy gets it. Jostry is such a pleb.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
majoringinphilosophy/10
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Jostry
Do not be mad at me just because you cannot answer it.

I doubt that's where the hating is coming from.
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick
Be like Nike...

And just do it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wouldn't doing the right thing include doing things right? As in, the words are just flipped around. This thread reminds me of the movie Idiocracy.
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jun 4, 2013,
Quote by lucky1978
Wouldn't doing the right thing include doing things right?

It would include doing them rightly.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I doubt that's where the hating is coming from.

Where else then? Is this another question that cannot be answered but yet is so hard fought for in this universe of unanswered questions?
Quote by progdude93
Quote by Jostry
Where else then? Is this another question that cannot be answered but yet is so hard fought for in this universe of unanswered questions?

what?
youre funny.
i like you, funny guy.
Jostry, would Romney have done things right or would he have done the right thing?

He was going to win, after all.
Quote by blake1221
Jostry, would Romney have done things right or would he have done the right thing?

He was going to win, after all.

The two things are not even related. Doing the right thing means choosing the morally better choice out of multiple. Doing things right just means you don't screw anything up.

I hope you mean that doing the right thing, even if it turns out badly, is the best way to go. KOTOR 2 has learned me this is not generally true.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
How is doing something the right way comparable to doing the right thing?

Murdering an innocent person by stabbing them in the jugular is the right way to kill a person. As opposed to doing the right thing socially, and not murdering them.

There is no dichotomy here.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 4, 2013,
why did the chicken cross the road? he had a suicide wish. is suicide morally right? who knows cause your not jeusus and only jesus knows everything. jesus wrote the bible and he can tell you if your doing things right or write.

tl;dr TS eats ass
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
TS, do you believe that the ends justify the means? If so, then would you do a whole lot of wrong things just to achieve the right thing? And else, what is the right thing? Is is the same for you than it's for me? Do we believe in the same righteousness? Why does your questions brings up a whole lot of quentions? Well, I guess questions are what moves the world, and not their answers...
Quote by Neo Evil11
The two things are not even related. Doing the right thing means choosing the morally better choice out of multiple. Doing things right just means you don't screw anything up.

I hope you mean that doing the right thing, even if it turns out badly, is the best way to go. KOTOR 2 has learned me this is not generally true.

If only we all got our life lessons from KOTOR.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
If only we all got our life lessons from KOTOR.

They are very good games. Well... the repaired version of Kotor 2 is. First game is a bit too one dimensional for my taste.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
They are very good games. Well... the repaired version of Kotor 2 is. First game is a bit too one dimensional for my taste.

Which reminds me that I need to finish my play through of the repaired version.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls