Hey everyone,

I'm asking you to shoot out some songs you know that could be some classical and orchestral pieces like Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a Dream) and any song that could fit WWII ambience.

I'm not interrested in swedish black metal. Thanks guys
Last edited by Craziork at Jun 4, 2013,
@willt08 I don't know if I'm taken seriously right now or we just don't have the same definition for Epic but I'm looking for something less urban, if I can express myself like that? I want something classical, old fashionned, a WWII ambience or something Epic like Lux Aeterna.
That's some Metal Gear Solid sampling in there ya nutter. Don't get more epic bruv
I had no idea I only game GTA's but thanks for the help, someone ready to help... its always appreciated!
Quote by Craziork
I'm not interrested in swedish black metal.
lol faget, y u dont like black metl
r u a homo
u lek men?
go lsn 2 justin bbr lel

Max Ablitzer is cool imho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiLqYhLI9BQ
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Epic music?

I'd go for a music rendition of the Iliad.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
So, you want very long songs about great journeys? Because that's epic. Songs that sound grand are not 'epic.' That word has a real definition, you know.

Quote by BladeSlinger
Epic music?

I'd go for a music rendition of the Iliad.

I see someone agrees with me.
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
Empire of the Sun Soundtrack(WWII film featuring a Kid Christian Bale)

I remember watching that a while ago. I wanted to know what Batman looked like as a kid.
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Craziork
@willt08 I don't know if I'm taken seriously right now or we just don't have the same definition for Epic but I'm looking for something less urban, if I can express myself like that? I want something classical, old fashionned, a WWII ambience or something Epic like Lux Aeterna.

I think your definition of "epic" is pretty off, like how people say that wanting to go to the mall but then not going to the mall is "ironic" or calling up your best friend for no reason other than to say "hi" is "random".

This is super epic though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLc4euzSW8I

Straight up Loki killing Baldr shit right there.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 4, 2013,
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Jun 4, 2013,
Quote by kcmoon5150
I remember watching that a while ago. I wanted to know what Batman looked like as a kid.

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Holy mama tits! That's a lot of reply! I will listen them all and go further with the artists and related videos. Thanks guys!
Since you like bad -core I'd recommend Attack Attack. You mind find the synth work "epic" considering your taste
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
How is it that no one has mentioned Richard Wagner? Some accused him of being a fascist that an orchestral arrangement in his name was recently cancelled and not allowed to continue - was it in Germany, I can't remember. Anyway - choose what you want to believe about Wagner, he was Hitler's favorite composer and some might say, the composer who haunted many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4Iuxy0X4I
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤