For some reason Hult International Business School is stalking me. I've never done anything with their university, never even heard of them, but they keep sending me e-mails and now they have resorted to calling me too from their London office. I was too flabbergasted at first when they called, so I didn't get angry and told them I already got a position somewhere else. They said I got accepted in because of my grades and GRE, but surely they have no access to them? I've never sent anything to them, but somehow they knew my phonenumber too.

Did anyone else ever get stalked by a university or any other company? How did you solve it?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
They must train trolls.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
They must train trolls.

No, they teach finance, international business and management.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
No, they teach finance, international business and management.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiUrTHYVLP8
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I don't like the fact that I'm not getting any serious responses. My personal details are apparently up for grabs somewhere.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I hope you get some serious responses sometime soon.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Quote by Hydra150
I hope you get some serious responses sometime soon.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

It's worse than Cancer.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I appreciate that this hyperbole expresses your personal anguish. If I could hug you, I would.
But I'm glad I can't.
Quote by Hydra150
I appreciate that this hyperbole expresses your personal anguish. If I could hug you, I would.
But I'm glad I can't.

I'm very soft and do smell very nice. It's your loss really.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I do not smell very nice at the moment, and the personal anxiety of being in such close proximity with a stranger would not be worth the effect of the gesture.
Quote by Neo Evil11
It's worse than Cancer.

Really?

You do bring a lot of bad stuff on yourself
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Hydra150
I do not smell very nice at the moment, and the personal anxiety of being in such close proximity with a stranger would not be worth the effect of the gesture.

Shush baby, don't talk. Simply... touch and all your problems will melt away.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
There are employee research companies that can have access to your marks. Surely if that happens, any headhunter with money could get your info
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
You think that's bad, my own uni doesn't even know I go there and emails me every single day asking whether I've considered applying for next year. I've given up on deleting them it's far too time consuming
cat
tbh i can't browse the internet for more than 30 minutes before hearing all the intricate details of your deepest and darkest secrets

maybe you should be more careful
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
tbh i can't browse the internet for more than 30 minutes before hearing all the intricate details of your deepest and darkest secrets

maybe you should be more careful

Not the one about the 7 midgets I hope. That was a bet.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I was stalked by taco bell once, but I think that was because I robbed them.

OT: I'd just call em and be like, "yo how'd you get my personal information? Ill sue you"
Sail upon the open skies
>suing a business school
Quote by Neo Evil11
Not the one about the 7 midgets I hope. That was a bet.

i'll let that one slide, however you're gonna have to do better than that to justify the race horse
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jun 4, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
>suing a business school

i'll let that one slide, however you're gonna have to do better than that to justify the race horse

It didn't go entirely in. Just the tip.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
It didn't go entirely in. Just the tip.

the poor thing was absolutely traumatized neo, gone mentally, it was horrible. they had to put it down

WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Jun 4, 2013,
This one time I was stalked by a Chinese University. They kept offering me scholarships although I informed them repeatedly that I don't even study civil engineering.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

i was stalked by a nigerian prince once, but it turned out he just wanted me to loan him a few thousand dollars which he'll pay me back tenfold any day now
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
the poor thing was absolutely traumatized neo, gone mentally, it was horrible. they had to put it down

WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Burgery
i was stalked by a nigerian prince once, but it turned out he just wanted me to loan him a few thousand dollars which he'll pay me back tenfold any day now

Mr. Samuel Z. wasn't it? Always a pleasure to do business with him.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Masquirina
Do they say anything or just hang up? They should just hang up, or ask for someone else and then say, "oh sorry I have the wrong number". If the specific person doesn't answer you should ask for him/her first, and then either hang up, or say "you kick my dog" and then hang up.

uuh.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
If you've called them and told them to take you off their call list and such, then I'm not sure what you can really do. You could report them to the better business bureau or something lol, or talk to a lawyer if it's really that bad.
Quote by RealUnrealRob
If you've called them and told them to take you off their call list and such, then I'm not sure what you can really do. You could report them to the better business bureau or something lol, or talk to a lawyer if it's really that bad.

I haven't called them. They call me. I am not paying money to call to bloody London.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
If you request to be taken off a call list, and you aren't, that would be known as harassment.