Epic: Noun /ˈepik/

1 : of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an epic <an epic poem>

2a : extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope
b : heroic

It's used to describe a style of poem, heroism, or something of multitude beyond human fathoming, example include; the ocean, space, etc.

Just sayin'.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Epic thread is epic.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
This is an epic waste of a thread. You should have made a thread about something good like how epically cute my tummy is.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I literally shat myself laughing at this.

I lol'd.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I lol'd.

How ironic.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I figured that I would randomly post in this thread again.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I figured that I would randomly post in this thread again.

irregardless; it rained today and my hair got wet. Worst day of my life just kill me. my mom won't even buy me a new car.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
According to that definition, everyone who uses "Epic" in casual conversation is using it correctly.

"Man, Saturday night's good times were so epic!!!!"

"Man, Saturday night's good times extended beyond the usual or ordinary in scope!!!!"
Quote by BladeSlinger
irregardless; it rained today and my hair got wet. Worst day of my life just kill me. my mom won't even buy me a new car.

Irregardless is not proper English.
This thread is so...

m o
der n
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.