How can I do a search for ukelele tabs on this site? I did a search for ukelele and only had one hit.
If there are any Ukulele tabs on UG, it would be in text tabs. Or, you could search for the chords here on UG and play the chords on your ukulele I guess. That's how I do it, and most of the time, it works.
Ayy there
It actually shows the Ukulele chords section now, along with regular chords. Interesting.
Gonna have to transcribe them.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
why has ukulele tabs started showing up for every song when they are just the same guitar tabs/chords. my tab and entire drive by truckers is all duplicated
I'm confused too. My contributions have now doubled because every one now has a ukelele version. All this seems to mean is that you can hover over a chord name and it shows how to play the ukelele equivalent chord. I'm sure this is great for ukelele players but it makes a nonsense of some of the tabs where, for example, I have shown guitar specific instructions or a line of guitar tab for intros or solos.

I always thought this was a guitar tab web site - the clue's in the name - but if we're going to start including other instruments then what about some tabs for us banjo players?
I dont see the need for separate ukulele tabs, why not just add a new option that will display the chords in either guitar or ukulele.
My contributions have now doubled because every one now has a ukelele version. All this seems to mean is that you can hover over a chord name and it shows how to play the ukelele equivalent chord. I'm sure this is great for ukelele players but it makes a nonsense of some of the tabs where, for example, I have shown guitar specific instructions or a line of guitar tab for intros or solos.
Runescape Money
WOW Gold