Page 263 of 263
lbj273
UG God
3,003 IQ
Quote by CodeMonk
Nah he's not dead, thats just how people from New Jersey smell.

New Jersey, Minnesota same difference
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
1,581 IQ
Quote by lbj273
New Jersey, Minnesota same difference

Argghhhh...dammit, I was thinking of Frank.
See what lack of alcohol does to you.
Last time I got shit faced, I was texting with my favorite sister (I have two, one, when I die, I want "He adored his sister" on my gravestone or urn. seriously, she is like the most amazing person I have ever had in my life. The other is a huge bitch) and I have been paying for it ever since.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jul 20, 2016,
Eppicurt
Don't even like pedals.
2,594 IQ
greeny23
and why is yours 6000 wtf ug
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
^ will's is like over 10,000
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
You just have to comment on the columns a lot
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ will's is like over 10,000

He makes a lot of threads in the pit and they count towards it though
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
greeny23
This is me now!
6,045 IQ
You guys still like pedals? I have these now. Plus like 100 more like em. Got me a pop up store at the Melbourne Guitar Show next month.

Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
^ nice

Quote by K33nbl4d3
You just have to comment on the columns a lot

lol. kind of ridiculous though since it appears next to your name in the forums. though i guess most forum regulars will just ignore it. But for new posters it's going to be a bit offfputting. I mean why bother having the WTLT list when a totally meaningless IQ is next to your name?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He makes a lot of threads in the pit and they count towards it though

yeah that's stupid. they don't count posts because the pit is unrelated to guitar, but apparently it counts towards your iq? bizarre. or not so much bizarre, but a bit like most things- they want to implement some "cool" new things and don't stop to think it through properly.
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jul 21, 2016,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by greeny23
You guys still like pedals? I have these now. Plus like 100 more like em. Got me a pop up store at the Melbourne Guitar Show next month.

Those OD-801s are pretty cool. They get pretty fuzzy when you crank them up right?

Quote by Dave_Mc
^ nice

lol. kind of ridiculous though since it appears next to your name in the forums. though i guess most forum regulars will just ignore it. But for new posters it's going to be a bit offfputting. I mean why bother having the WTLT list when a totally meaningless IQ is next to your name?

yeah that's stupid. they don't count posts because the pit is unrelated to guitar, but apparently it counts towards your iq? bizarre. or not so much bizarre, but a bit like most things- they want to implement some "cool" new things and don't stop to think it through properly.

Actually I think they fixed that today so it works much the same way as posts. Looks like the pit stuff doesn't count anymore.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
I mean why bother having the WTLT list when a totally meaningless IQ is next to your name?
Because half those people haven't posted since about the time the list was put up?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Actually I think they fixed that today so it works much the same way as posts. Looks like the pit stuff doesn't count anymore.
Oh, fuck
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Because half those people haven't posted since about the time the list was put up?

Oh, fuck

It might even be more than half at this point
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It might even be more than half at this point
If I'm totally honest, I asked the Russians for the rep system because I'm not on that damn list
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
^ ah crap you're not on the list? I'll put in a nomination for you.

(And touché about the WTLT list not being updated often )

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

hahaha sweet
Quote by classicrocker01

dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Hell- I'm an illegal squatter in there.

Hands up, don't shoot!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 21, 2016,
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ ah crap you're not on the list? I'll put in a nomination for you.

(And touché about the WTLT list not being updated often )
Much appreciated I kind of assumed the list was dead, to be honest.
greeny23
This is me now!
6,045 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Those OD-801s are pretty cool. They get pretty fuzzy when you crank them up right?

they're basically a japanese Muff circuit so yep
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
Quote by greeny23
The Maxon and Ibby AF pedals are really cheeky, I could definitely see myself getting one at some point.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by greeny23

Play the rainbow!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Hell- I'm an illegal squatter in there.

Hands up, don't shoot!

i thought you were on the list already?
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Much appreciated I kind of assumed the list was dead, to be honest.

yeah the eg one is more or less dead by the looks of it but the gg&a one isn't. just we always forget to add people.
Quote by classicrocker01

H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Im on the honorary one whtever that means

Got a micro amp yesterday and my TC Dreamscape is supposed to come in tonight

Problem is im heading to my cottage in a few hours and wont be home
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by Dave_Mc
i thought you were on the list already?

Nah. Just wandered in one day, and y'all kept feeding me.

alhaq369
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 22, 2016,
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
^ d'oh i'd better nominate you as well then

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Im on the honorary one whtever that means

Got a micro amp yesterday and my TC Dreamscape is supposed to come in tonight

Problem is im heading to my cottage in a few hours and wont be home

lol

honorary means you went away for a while. if you come back and stay you sometimes get moved back to the proper list if we remember but i mean they're basically the same thing, it's just a way to differentiate between active members and ones who used to be around a lot but who haven't been around in a while.
Quote by classicrocker01

K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz
This picture is by far my favourite thing anyone's ever posted on this forum.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Not my cat, but one presumptively very like one I had in lack of hunting ability, judging from the screen.

alhaq369
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,354 IQ
Actual pedal update:
It looks like I've finally sold my Moog (after nearly two months listed on various sites) so I'm well on course for a Dope FX Earth Dweller as a replacement for my Muff.
CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
1,581 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Nah. Just wandered in one day, and y'all kept feeding me.

The cat can go on the list.
Danny on the other hand......

I kinda like that Filter Tim.
To bad I'm broke.
I might have some parts I'm not gonna use.

I have 4 of the 2N1150 and 2 of the 2N1152
OR
I have 4 of the 2N1152 and 2 of the 2N1150

I would look but I would have to open up my bedroom door, turn right, go about 20 feet down the hallway, make a left, go about 20 feet, turn right, go 15 - 20 feet and look in here:

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE OC44s

I think I have 4 of these :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-pcs-Texas-Instruments-2N1150-Transistor-Vintage-1960s-New-Old-Stock-Gold-Legs-/252453481265?hash=item3ac7666b31:g:uakAAOSwPcVVu~-6
Will Lane
ee-elle-atey-for
3,864 IQ
Quote by Will Lane
Met someone new today, I have always heard great things about them and I've even recommended their expertise secondhand. But never had met them myself. Until today.

If anyone wanted to hear me playing around with it, here is a link for the vidya.