Page 3 of 269
Quote by telemetal
Well...in about an hour Joe and I will probably start raging about the footy, so it shouldn't be too hard to get through 5 pages.

****s sake Pete it's Rugby ya ****in' boong.

I know. I'm actually picking myself up on calling it footy more and more, so I'll eventually stop giving people the shits.
Quote by Dan_5893
****s sake Pete it's Rugby ya ****in' boong.

no its not its league.
mojostompboxes.com
The town the game was first played in is Rugby, Northamptonshire (about 40 miles away from where I'm from). The town isn't called Football, or League. It's called Rugby, hence the name of the game.
Tim how the hell do I use ishibashi? I found the HM-2 but the websites scares and confuses me.
What's an league?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Dan_5893
The town the game was first played in is Rugby, Northamptonshire (about 40 miles away from where I'm from). The town isn't called Football, or League. It's called Rugby, hence the name of the game.

That's rugby union innit?

League = dumber union. Better to keep the distinction of league being league and union being rugby
What's an union?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Okay, so my old man brought this home from work today, said some Christian lobbyist dropped it off. This is only a small portion of it, but I haven't lolled this hard in a while.

Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
To his credit, if a science teacher doesn't know that electrons form bonds between atoms and that they're negatively charged, I probably wouldn't believe him either.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by telemetal
That's rugby union innit?

League = dumber union. Better to keep the distinction of league being league and union being rugby

This is what I always thought

Who the **** thinks up those christians vs science things? I mean, seriously.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
This is what I always thought

Who the **** thinks up those christians vs science things? I mean, seriously.

christians. unless some scientists are trying out irony.
Quote by NakedInTheRain

I'd really enjoy some ironic science leaflets.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Quote by NakedInTheRain

Initially what I thought it was.

Then I read on.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by telemetal
Jesus christ NSW. HOLD ONTO THE ****ING BALL!

****IN OATH MATE

BLOODY REF THE **** IS HE WATCHING

HEY REF WHERES YOUR RED JERSEY

HEY RED WHERES YOUR BLUE JERSEY

OH COME ON SCOTTY, WAHTREYOUDOINMATEIMGETTINGSOPISSEDOFFFOR****SSAKEREFDOSOMETHINGYACUNT

yeah. football.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore

Refs have actually been good. Been of a bit of mess from both sides though.

Wait. WHY THE **** IS THAT GOING TO THE VIDEO REF!

Punch on boys!
Last edited by telemetal at Jun 5, 2013,
Quote by Eppicurt
****IN OATH MATE

BLOODY REF THE **** IS HE WATCHING

HEY REF WHERES YOUR RED JERSEY

HEY RED WHERES YOUR BLUE JERSEY

OH COME ON SCOTTY, WAHTREYOUDOINMATEIMGETTINGSOPISSEDOFFFOR****SSAKEREFDOSOMETHINGYACUNT

yeah. football.

seriously sometimes when i'm at the footy i'm wondering if everyone's intentionally parodying themselves.
Whenever I'm anywhere near football fans, it really depresses me that they actually are serious.

Being male, english, and not liking football is pretty much enough to be shunned from society as a whole.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Quote by SimplyBen
Whenever I'm anywhere near football fans, it really depresses me that they actually are serious.

Being male, english, and not liking football is pretty much enough to be shunned from society as a whole.

Are you kidding?

Try being Australian and not into sport.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by SimplyBen

i'm the same i'm greek, don't like olives, not into cars, don't like soccer, not religious, and i barely speak the language.
I don't hate it, but I don't actively enjoy it or take part in it.

Also you just proved my point.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
im not into australian sport other than rugby.

like, normal rugby not this NRL thing.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by NakedInTheRain
i'm the same i'm greek, don't like olives, not into cars, don't like soccer, not religious, and i barely speak the language.

We all know what you really like then
Quote by Eppicurt
I don't hate it, but I don't actively enjoy it or take part in it.

Also you just proved my point.

Hush you

I can understand that people don't really get sport. Just find it odd. Was always something that dad and I had I guess, which is why I'm so fond of it.

Yianni, missing out dude, though certainly understand that, they're an odd tasting thing.
Last edited by telemetal at Jun 5, 2013,
My family was never really into sport.

I don't have anything against it, I like it when it's healthy competition and people actually show good sportsmanship and have fun.

I dislike it when people get too emotional over it. It's a ****ing game for christs sake.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by greeny23
thats why you queers play guitar.

I wanna be your queer.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
My family was never really into sport.

I don't have anything against it, I like it when it's healthy competition and people actually show good sportsmanship and have fun.

I dislike it when people get too emotional over it. It's a ****ing game for christs sake.

Can get that. Depends on the game though. I mean, if it's just a club game, I'm usually pretty tame, unless something really absurd happens.

On the flipside of that though, Origin is a special case. The emotion with this series isn't really easy to explain, just something special about it. The last seven years still sting as well
Quote by Eppicurt
I wanna be your queer.

if the milky way smells like poo its because it was in my bum.
mojostompboxes.com
Sigh. That play has split us for the last 8 years...you'd think we'd know how to goddamn prevent it by now.
what is this we?

also with ishibashi i usually just email Grace directly who speaks english and he hooks a brother up.
mojostompboxes.com