Page 4 of 269
I was on the Jr. High School soccer team for 2 years.
But shortly after that, I got into motocross.
And motocross is still a love of mine.
Quote by telemetal
We is NSW

Might punch off an email tomorrow morning then.

i think theres a limit on the spend but no idea.

Quote by NakedInTheRain
sigh. okay i admit it. i'm a real sucker for tzatziki.

im a hummus guy.

Quote by CodeMonk
I was on the Jr. High School soccer team for 2 years.
But shortly after that, I got into motocross.
And motocross is still a love of mine.

i play baseball (duhh)

i played rugby for 5 years in high school.

played soccer since i was 2 until i was 18.

played volleyball, waterpolo, cricket, AFL and futsal for highschool.

follow MLB, NBA and NFL pretty closely.

im fairly versatile..
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by Eppicurt
My family was never really into sport.

I don't have anything against it, I like it when it's healthy competition and people actually show good sportsmanship and have fun.

I dislike it when people get too emotional over it. It's a ****ing game for christs sake.

My family is really into sport, like my brother will play anything. Just never got interested in it. I don't mind cricket or rugby but never really bothered to pay attention to it.

Hate all the emotion that goes with it. Grown men crying over some guy retiring from being manager of their team is far too ****ing ridiculous.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Baba Ganoush and French Onion are the best.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BFe8TBhLeQQ

fwah

Apparently his life is absolutely worthless and he does nothing all day, yet he has an Engl Invader that I can guarantee his anti-everything mother didn't buy for him. These things don't just pop out of thin air. Or do they...

I hope he has moved out by now.

Quote by SimplyBen

fwah again! That's a telecaster I want.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Last edited by lemurflames at Jun 5, 2013,
Yeah, sports.

I'm a big cricket and football fan (obviously being English we get bred that way). Massive Villa fan. But since moving here I've fallen in love with AFL. It's probably my favourite sport, both to play (I play amateurs) and watch (big Freo supporter).
Quote by NakedInTheRain
pretty much

and no, i'm from mitilini. the island of lesbians.

well that explains a lot
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Guys, I need a good stackable fuzz. Any suggestions?

Algal Bloom is cool, but want something that sounds more awesome when stacked on a dirty channel.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

So why was the old thread closed? I'm on 40 ppp and it only looked like 700 or so pages to me.

Congrats to Ben on the new amp.

Dave, what Hayden do you have?
Quote by Dan_5893
Oh, I'm going to Iceland in January.

nice never been but what i've seen (in pictures) looks awesome.

i'm guessing you have a reason to go in their winter? not that their summer (if wikipedia hasn't lied to me) is anything to write home about, it makes even our craptacular "summer" here in northern ireland look decent. though reykjavik has more sunshine than we have, which is bemusing to say the least.

Quote by AngryGoldfish

Dave, what Hayden do you have?

petite 5. i got it there about a week ago when andertons was blowing out the hayden discontinued stuff they'd bought up.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Oh yeah, I was tempted by that sale too. Decided against it in the end. I do dig Hayden's stuff. Very gnarly sounding.
yeah i had never tried any of them before, i just took a chance as it sounded pretty good in the video it's very nice. the stock speaker is pretty crappy (i think it used to have a greenback but i think they went with a cheapo OEM eminence to keep the price down), but aside from that it's really nice.

do they sound a wee bit like matamp or orange (just going by mine here), or is that my imagination? i know dave green works for them now.
I've always been a fan of the Haydens, the Mofo 30w I've toyed with a few times and nearly bought it, just not quite right for me as a whole.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

yeah the petite 5 seems pretty nice. no way i'd have paid full price, but for what i paid, it's nice.
Quote by lemurflames
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BFe8TBhLeQQ

fwah

Apparently his life is absolutely worthless and he does nothing all day, yet he has an Engl Invader that I can guarantee his anti-everything mother didn't buy for him. These things don't just pop out of thin air. Or do they...

I hope he has moved out by now.

That actually made me sad to watch/listen to. I know you posted it as a joke, but I'm kind of bummed out now. I hope that guy/kid and his mom work things out...

Holy hell it's been a rough few weeks (year, if truth be told). I'm tired and pretty much just done with it all.

Quote by AngryGoldfish
So why was the old thread closed? I'm on 40 ppp and it only looked like 700 or so pages to me.

I don't know who actually did it or why. You're a mod, correct? Can't you see the comments associated with the thread?
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Hello, my name is Gooley, and I play amp. Recently, I've been trying to learn how to play pedal. Unfortunately, I have six toes on one foot, and four on the other, and I think this will inhibit my pedal skills. What can I do to improve or compensate for this grotesque deformity?
Yo dawgs, i already made a thread, but thought i best ask in here so you can impart your wisdom and guidance.

What expression pedal would you guys recommend for the Vox Delaylab?
I don't wanna spend a huge deal, but i want to know the best 'bang for the buck' (well, bang for the pound in my case)
M-Audio? Line 6?
Line 6 Space Chorus - any good?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by imgooley
Hello, my name is Gooley, and I play amp. Recently, I've been trying to learn how to play pedal. Unfortunately, I have six toes on one foot, and four on the other, and I think this will inhibit my pedal skills. What can I do to improve or compensate for this grotesque deformity?

hi gool, u can play pedz wit ur faec, is k cuz ur teo not nicsry.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by richardlpalmer
That actually made me sad to watch/listen to. I know you posted it as a joke, but I'm kind of bummed out now. I hope that guy/kid and his mom work things out...

It really bummed me out too.

Sadly, I know these kinds of people. The "solution" is distance. They only get increasingly bitter as they age. He didn't even bother to fight back because it only gets worse. I've been there.

Man, I didn't mean to make people sad...
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Hey Tim, if you're around, given my woeful knowledge of grecos, worth offering my strat for this? http://ausband.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=251705

EDIT:
Quote by Cathbard
Line 6 Space Chorus - any good?

Sounds okay I thought. Looks ugly though
Last edited by telemetal at Jun 5, 2013,
Oh man i feel so good today. NSW played brilliant. Luke Lewis absolute beast game deserved man of the match. Jenning try had origin classic written all over it. Hayne played ****ing great. Awesome try saver on Cam Smith.

I think my new favourite player i am leaning towards Blake Ferguson. Dude is a beast. big, fast, strong and can pull of something special. Josh Morris pulled off an awesome tackle on Darius Boyd too.

Sport is amazing. When you are a competitive person, it just seems right. I find people who don't like sport don't understand the point of winning and losing. Winning feels bloody awesome.
Quote by joe_k
Oh man i feel so good today. NSW played brilliant. Luke Lewis absolute beast game deserved man of the match. Jenning try had origin classic written all over it. Hayne played ****ing great. Awesome try saver on Cam Smith.

I think my new favourite player i am leaning towards Blake Ferguson. Dude is a beast. big, fast, strong and can pull of something special. Josh Morris pulled off an awesome tackle on Darius Boyd too.

Sport is amazing. When you are a competitive person, it just seems right. I find people who don't like sport don't understand the point of winning and losing. Winning feels bloody awesome.

Ferguson, Tamou and Fifita were all insane. Agreed on the Lewis statement. So keen for the next game.

EDIT: Don't worry about the LP thing Tim. Googled stuff, and it's an EG-500 and chambered...meh.
Last edited by telemetal at Jun 5, 2013,
Yeah man Fifita was ready to go. love guys like that who are just made for the big occasion. same goes for Ferguson. Hayne was like that when he first started too. i was impressed with Mitchell Peirce too. Really stood up.

the forwards were giving them a great platform though. Which we have been missing for the last 7 years. Big Petro gone and QLD crumble.
Yeah. Chambered killed it and its low end anyway. Who wants a chambered LP unless you've got a bad back or something.