So, when talking with my luthier the other day on the feel and tone of my 6 strings and 7 strings, we started discussing baritones. There are a few out there, but he suggested getting a Tele and and putting a baritone neck on it. He's done several conversions and said I would be very pleased. So I started on my research and Warmoth is really where I ended up... Like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Would be super easy to get a Tele ( or anything with a Fender neck pocket) and swap out the neck. Then the idea came up to build one from the ground up. So, I've never played a Warmoth neck of any sorts, and they have way more than just Fender replacements. So I guess my question is, has anyone used their necks and bodies? If so, pros/cons? How do their necks feel/compare? The specs look very cool, but again, experience is better than a sellers written words. If you've built/converted one before, what did you like/dislike?
LIVE RIG
Egnater Armageddon | Primary/A-side
412B | 2 GT12-75 + 2 Hot 100 in an X pattern
Carvin MTS-3200 | Secondary/B-side
412B | 4 Hot 100 Celestions
Digitech GSP1101
Korg DTR2000
Behringer FCB1010
Dunlop Mark Tremonti Wah
I personally have never used warmoth, but those who do seem pleased because necks are tough to make. From what I recall, warmoth is a little pricey though.

I know mighty mite does replacement bodies and necks for Fenders. Have you checked them for a baritone neck? I recall a standard tele neck replacement from them being about $100 USD.
Quote by DavesCrusade
I personally have never used warmoth, but those who do seem pleased because necks are tough to make. From what I recall, warmoth is a little pricey though.

I know mighty mite does replacement bodies and necks for Fenders. Have you checked them for a baritone neck? I recall a standard tele neck replacement from them being about $100 USD.

Mighty mite doesnt make baritone necks.
As far as i am aware, warmonth is the only one that offers baritone conversion necks.
Warmoth necks are nice,,,I have 2 and no complaints. Not cheap but they have quite a few options.

Fender style baritone necks here Baritone Necks lowest price ive seen so far.

Soulmate Guitars might make you one.
Moses also have em Moses Baritone
I really like what I'm seeing on Warmoths site- ill check out the Moses link you sent
Thanks!
LIVE RIG
Egnater Armageddon | Primary/A-side
412B | 2 GT12-75 + 2 Hot 100 in an X pattern
Carvin MTS-3200 | Secondary/B-side
412B | 4 Hot 100 Celestions
Digitech GSP1101
Korg DTR2000
Behringer FCB1010
Dunlop Mark Tremonti Wah