When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread When a fire starts to burn, right, and it starts to spread
I'm supposed to be doing an English project, but now I'm not going to thanks to you.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
God, just stop already, kid.
I call you kid not out of disrespect, but because I assume you are a kid.

Edit: If your profile is correct, you are exactly 13 years old. So yes.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have nothing to to procrastinate for.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
lol 13 year olds