Guys, I've done it. I've found the next biggest music icon to dominate the world.

Page 1 of 2
And his name is D4NNY. He has recorded some great tunes. Here is his latest and greatest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

Seriously. This guy is the bomb. His Facebook page has attracted so many positive comments as well. His lyrics are so deep and the production quality is superb.

If you dont agree, you can GTFO.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Jun 5, 2013,
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quite frankly, I'm in shock. I was sure this was a troll post.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
dope as ****
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Troll post? Hell no, this guy is legit. He is going to be more famous than The Beatles, Hendrix and Jay Seeney combined!

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Troll post? Hell no, this guy is legit. He is going to be more famous than The Beatles, Hendrix and Jay Seeney combined!

Whoa man, don't get ahead of yourself.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Whoa man, don't get ahead of yourself.

Ok, maybe at this stage that was a bit optimistic.

Quote by angusfan16
Sounds like a suicide note...

edit: Just finished the video, I'm genuinely scared.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jun 5, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
Quite frankly, I'm in shock. I was sure this was a troll post.

You sure trolled me
Quote by Random3
Oh look, another terrible song going viral because of haters sharing around the internet.

Honestly though this guy is gonna be pretty huge. Nearly 400k in a week is big.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by MinterMan22

Sorry K'Nuckles I actually posted this like half an hour after being shown it

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by Random3
Oh look, another terrible song going viral because of haters sharing around the internet.
My thoughts exactly.
I didn't find it funny at all, to be honest.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
He's no Joshua Garcia of the Joshua Garcias.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by leony03

Sorry K'Nuckles I actually posted this like half an hour after being shown it

I was browsing random articles on The Sun site and came across this. Not the best thing to watch late at night when everyone's sleeping.

Heart! Heart! Heart!
Quote by K'Nuckles
I was browsing random articles on The Sun site and came across this. Not the best thing to watch late at night when everyone's sleeping.

Heart! Heart! Heart!

Agreed

I love how in that one linked above, every so often there is the THX sound effect

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by K'Nuckles
What gets me more than anything else is that awkward pause in "Goodbye to all the people who loved... me?"

That and even after the autotuning, he still goes hideously out of key.

You can tell he is a pro!

Quote by angusfan16
2Q: how you think of your lyrics?
Writting lyrics is similar of writing a poem. The way I do my lyrics is first think of a song title then mind map all the things relates to the song and put all them together. Also use online Thesaurus to find another words which is meaning the same that I can include in my lyrics.

Thats gold.

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by K'Nuckles
But he ends every other line with either 'me', 'you' or 'beautiful'. whut.

Deep.

Quote by Random3
I don't get it, if he is a blatant troll then why are people making sarcastic comments about how good he is? Surely that's the point?

He isn't trolling.

Quote by angusfan16
Well, lads, today we've seen the future of music. The well-timed pauses, the intentional key changes and the lack of auto tune. I'm not quite sure I've ever known music this good.
Okay, so he has a friend that videotaped this for him, but didn't tell him he shouldn't do it. I think if he were trolling he would have allowed comments. Ugh.

Lmao, just got to him with the flag
Another guy who's terrible at rapping yet gets recognition because everyone is tired of how music is in todays world so they praise someone who sucks shit. I get it, lil b did it too, but now it's like really played out imo.

Go him though, but it's so cringy worthy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Judging by the rural backdrop, he recorded this after huffing a large amount of anhydrous he was stealing for his meth lab.

Yep.

Jesus, it's like someone took a normal song, stretched, and reversed it to find a hidden suicide note. Maybe he hid a real song with backmasking?
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 6, 2013,
the worst thing of all is that it's kinda catchy

if he is a troll then he is a genius and I applaud him

I don't think that he's a genius
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2