http://imgur.com/a/Mhlg5

Found it while walking theough a 2nd hand guitar shop in melbourne australia, usually these cost $2500 second hand here but the guy wanted to get rid of it n sold it to me for $1000! To put that into perspective, I paid $1050 for a jap Jackson Performer brand new! Chinese ibanez's normally sell for $1000 here!

But nope i got the real deal! Best part to being a 1995 model is that it cane stock with Bill Lawrence pups, seems they only did that for that one year would love to know why (they sound fantastic).

All the wings are intact only problems were no whammy bar (which i bought from another store) and the high E has open buzz (guessing needs to be shimmed).

The toggle even though its just a switch it just feels so insanely high quality with how easily it flicks! The little things
USA Jackson RR1
Charvel Model 6
Jackson Performer-2
Orange Dark Terror
Hughes & Kettner 112 V30
Congratulations!
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Nice!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
*prawn
USA Jackson RR1
Charvel Model 6
Jackson Performer-2
Orange Dark Terror
Hughes & Kettner 112 V30
awesome killer price, too
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Love Jacksons to death, except my hands don't quite agree with the necks. :/ HNGD man! sounds like you got a steal
I always liked RRs. They look sleek! Happy NGD!
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Sweeeet HNGD what a great buy
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-7
Les Paul Studio with Nailbomb / Black Dog BK pups
Razorback Blades V
Axe-FX Ultra
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50
Ableton Live 8 with Nexus, Komplete 6, Predator, Sylenth
Numark NS7FX
Killer guitar, man.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Wow, nice find! Looks like a keeper, whoever sold it to the shop is a fool.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey