Page 1 of 2
DUDE! I just got Mega Man X! It's like the most radical game ever!

I'm seriously you guys, I can like jump and super speed jump! It's so boss! Also I just finished the latest Animorphs book

Also,

Andross is Star Fox' Dad!

ITT we talk like we're kids in the 90s. Yes, this is going to be obnoxious. Just roll with it.
Animorphs is the shit.

Guess who just bought a new DVD player? I've heard that they're making VHS obsolete.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Guys.......... hold onto your shit.........

Fucking win!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Fucking win!

Hah my aunt got me one of those. I played my Eiffel 65 single on it 24/7.
On september 11 2001, four planes are going to be hijacked.

you must do everything in your power to stop this from happening, for 20 years after this happens, north korea, russia, iraq, afghanistan and china launch a war against america and mainland europe.

billions are killed.

entire countries are destroyed

the next next gen xbox has a delayed release date.

you must stop this before it's too late
Quote by devourke
On september 11 2001, four planes are going to be hijacked

Yeah right, weirdo. Where, in fuckin LIBYA?
Quote by devourke
On september 11 2001, four planes are going to be hijacked.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Anyone play Tomb Raider yet? That chick's got some tig ass bitties!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Back on my day, kids were still taught in school how to save and load from floppy disks.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You just bought a new DVD player? Your parents must be so rich, making you corporate and conformist.

Go give Kurt Cobain a handy.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 6, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Andross is Star Fox' Dad!
bullshit, dweeb, if you play hard mode on starfox 64 and take the red route all the way through the Lylat System you get to beat Andross' second form, after which Fox's dad actually leads you out of the collapsing fortress

l8r dork
Andross isn't Fox's dad, wtf are you on about?

He's an evil monkey wizard head that destroys planets for no apparently good reason. Fox's father is James McCloud.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I wish Ross and Rachel would stop fucking around and

But dude he slept with another woman
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by homeless-john
Oh man! I burned some Weird Al tracks onto a CD so now I can listen to them anywhere!

lolol

I remember when I got my own VCR in my room I felt like such hot shit. I'd watch Disney movies on my 19" CRT TV.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by stonyman65
Anyone play Tomb Raider yet? That chick's got some tig ass bitties!

The actors who did the body model and voice acting got nude in that awesome show Californication, her name is comilla luddington. AND SHE IS BABEALICIOUS!

also..

OMG I LOVED THIS SHOW
Last edited by Mr.-Bungle at Jun 6, 2013,
Aww man today sucked my mum told me I cant watch anymore pokemon episodes after that stupid kid in japan had a seizure.

THANKS A LOT JAPAN KID.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
The actors who did the body model and voice acting got nude in that awesome show Californication, her name is comilla luddington. AND SHE IS BABEALICIOUS!

also..

OMG I LOVED THIS SHOW

I was talking about the original that came out in '96, but thanks for the tip!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Mario Kart
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Back on my day, kids were still taught in school how to save and load from floppy disks.

Go give Kurt Cobain a handy.

Did you not hear? They found him dead yesterday, Kurt Loder gave a special report on it. I bet the bassist will find a new band, but that dopey drummer's not going anywhere with his life.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
They were ON A BREEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!

Seriously man. I've got a weird feeling they're going to make Ross "the guy who keeps getting divorced". Look at Emily. Man I won't be surprised if he ends up getting divorced for three times, maybe even four.

Edit: My friend just got Megaman X4. I don't know man. I hate the graphics. 2D all the way!
Last edited by triface at Jun 6, 2013,
Quote by triface
Seriously man. I've got a weird feeling they're going to make Ross "the guy who keeps getting divorced". Look at Emily. Man I won't be surprised if he ends up getting divorced for three times, maybe even four.

Edit: My friend just got Megaman X4. I don't know man. I hate the graphics. 2D all the way!

It's a bit unfair though, because his sister isn't going to find anyone.
I just got a really nice Schwinn trick bike. I sure hope it doesn't get stolen twice!

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's a bit unfair though, because his sister isn't going to find anyone.

Yeah. Don't know what the writers are thinking. Courteney Cox is hot.

(Invalid img)

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jun 6, 2013,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Trick bike? Loser.

Naw man it's aol about the bike with rear wheel pegs so you can taxi your friends around the town
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

You guys see the new Beast Wars this week? Dinobot is such a beast. I wish I recorded that episode with a black vhs tape but I was too busy with my pop rocks and coke.

Also I got this new Pokemon card strategy where I base my deck around Scyther. It rocks.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
You guys see the new Beast Wars this week? Dinobot is such a beast. I wish I recorded that episode with a black vhs tape but I was too busy with my pop rocks and coke.

Also I got this new Pokemon card strategy where I base my deck around Scyther. It rocks.

I tried recording it, but all my VHS tapes had the tab broken, and I couldn't find any sellotape and cardboard to "tab" them again
I traded a mewtwo for a holographic charizard.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2