AT&T. Yay.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm switching to Virgin Mobile in November when my contract rolls over... Or ditching my cell phone completely. Contracts suck.
About to text everyone I know: "The deals goin down. Vinny, bring your crowbar." And then dropping my phone off at a vacant lot.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I'm not verizon, but Obama sure is a douche.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I'm not verizon, but Obama sure is a douche.

Lol I would agree apart from the fact that Obamacare has saved my family hundreds to thousands in the past few months. Also, Verizon had the right *cough* responsibility *cough* to say no, and the NSA director is the real belligerent asshole here.
Bit of a bump, but http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data?CMP=twt_gu

The National Security Agency has obtained direct access to the systems of Google, Facebook, Apple and other US internet giants, according to a top secret document obtained by the Guardian.

The NSA access is part of a previously undisclosed program called PRISM, which allows them to collect material including search history, the content of emails, file transfers and live chats, the document says.
Quote by theogonia777
AT&T. Yay.
Yeah, so you think.

Go ahead and read about Carrier IQ and see if you're still cheering. Verizon customers are just getting hammered now, while on the other hand you've been watched all along.