Im saving up for a les Paul and i need to sell some of my old video games. Should i sell on eBay or something similar or should i sell them to like gamestop? Im just wondering which will give me the most profit.
I always use eBay but I never sell crap so I usually agree with the seller fees. However, music magpie is really great if you want to make easy money. You won't get much but a lot more chance of making a sale than on eBay. To be fair there's about a 20% of making a CD sale on eBay or Amazon. Music magpie is great if you really never intend on listening or playing your old cds or games and want to get rid of things as soon as possible.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

craigslist
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by sovaso
Im saving up for a les Paul.

Why would you even do that
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Craigslist but good luck making any amount of money from old video games.

It really depends on the game. If it's any major franchise like Mario, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, stuff like that, then you can still get a decent amount of money for it. If it's third party crap, then you might as well use them as a coaster.