Hello again guys...
I mention this on my other topics.and I decided to open a diffrent topic for diffrent conversation.I have a shitty amp Behringer GTx30 which is good for starters.. and I have 2 broken guitar and one Fender Stratocaster [Mexican Standart.]...
My parents promised me to buy a Musicman JPX guitar..But Im not sure yet..Should I buy an amp or a new guitar or some new gears?

I love tight,high distoriton/gain and fluid buttery kinda feel and sound in neck pickup.
I really love those tones..

What can I do or buy to get the tone I want?
Look into getting a new amp, maybe a Peavey 6505+ combo. Fix up your guitars if you can. Tone's mostly in the amp. Here's a good guide to what everyone uses:

http://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/188-avenged-sevenfold-synyster-gates-guitar-gear-rig-and-equipment

Keep in mind, you're not going to get the same tone off a professionally produced recording. They'd have mixed numerous amps, used expensive pre-amps and done a lot of other stuff to it.
Musicman JPX i'm pretty sure is about £2500 is it? Spend 500 on a sweet guitar and with 2000 you could get (pretty much) any amp.
lol you can get syn's tone very easily on a behringer and a broken guitar. just turn the gain and treble up to 10
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
All you need is a Tube pre amp, a 6 band EQ and a 12" guitar speaker.
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
Quote by Hail
lol you can get syn's tone very easily on a behringer and a broken guitar. just turn the gain and treble up to 10

lol bro you know what.. My original setup is like that. I hate Middle and Bass so 0
and Treb 10 Gain 10
lol
thank you guys..

and I have a BOSS Compression Sustainer 3 and a Crybaby classic wah pedal..
I use them separately When I plugged them in same time... My tone gets even sh.tter..
Even I plugged one of them tone is shitter again...
What can I buy for to block that problem?
Last edited by gtgates at Jun 7, 2013,
Quote by gtgates
lol bro you know what.. My original setup is like that. I hate Middle and Bass so 0
and Treb 10 Gain 10
lol
thank you guys..

and I have a BOSS Compression Sustainer 3 and a Crybaby classic wah pedal..
I use them separately When I plugged them in same time... My tone gets even sh.tter..
Even I plugged one of them tone is shitter again...
What can I buy for to block that problem?

if that's how you EQ, then no wonder you don't like your tone. if you are using a strat, just bumping some lows and mids to thicken to tone a bit and make is sound more like humbuckers. it will make you sound more present in the mix too so if your chops aren't up to par, you're going to hear all those mistakes more. no offence, but that's why a lot of people don't play with a lot of mids. i go to a show and the guitarist takes a solo and all i can hear is ditortion noise, and a shrill high treble wash of sound and maybe some notes here and there. scooping your mids is better for rhythm because it carves out a place in the mix for vocals to come through. your mids don't need to be cranked for solos but the mids are the guitar's voice. setting it to 0 won't give you the best results. depends on the amp though. on my vintage traynor mark 3, i have the bass on 0 but it's a really bassy, thumpy amp especially when cranked. the speakers in it have lots of low end too.

and i've never used compression with a wah, but i'm assuming the tone probably changes depending on which is in front of the other. personally i think they probably won't sound good together just by how they work. it probably depends on how much compression you are using, but having not tried it i don't know.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
if that's how you EQ, then no wonder you don't like your tone. if you are using a strat, just bumping some lows and mids to thicken to tone a bit and make is sound more like humbuckers. it will make you sound more present in the mix too so if your chops aren't up to par, you're going to hear all those mistakes more. no offence, but that's why a lot of people don't play with a lot of mids. i go to a show and the guitarist takes a solo and all i can hear is ditortion noise, and a shrill high treble wash of sound and maybe some notes here and there. scooping your mids is better for rhythm because it carves out a place in the mix for vocals to come through. your mids don't need to be cranked for solos but the mids are the guitar's voice. setting it to 0 won't give you the best results. depends on the amp though. on my vintage traynor mark 3, i have the bass on 0 but it's a really bassy, thumpy amp especially when cranked. the speakers in it have lots of low end too.

and i've never used compression with a wah, but i'm assuming the tone probably changes depending on which is in front of the other. personally i think they probably won't sound good together just by how they work. it probably depends on how much compression you are using, but having not tried it i don't know.

thanks man.
I know about strat..But I really love the fact that I dunno how can i explain that but has more flavour soundy I dunno lol .

Paul Gilbert and Malmsteen uses single coils You know Humbuckers shaped like single coils..

about my pedals
Im not using them same time they are in off mode but connected together.and It stills effect the tone badly..
I changed their places but they still sounded like shit.

I think Im still going to buy a good new guitar.. and Im going to buy a EQ pedal MXR M-109 6 Band EQ Pedal and a pre amp..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hO7MhQw3Dc
I really love this one petrucci uses it..I think I will start to collect money again
Last edited by gtgates at Jun 7, 2013,
Maybe if you were to make a video or recording of your playing we could help you figure out what the problem is.
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
Quote by Angusman60
Maybe if you were to make a video or recording of your playing we could help you figure out what the problem is.

when i get bored.I mostly drop my tunning and make diffrent stuff.
Last edited by gtgates at Jun 24, 2014,
^^^ Good, now do one without the wah so we can actually hear the tone.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
My bro recorded next to the amp...
Last edited by gtgates at Jun 24, 2014,
I just searched a lot of stores in Turkey to find Axe Fx II and Musicman JPX but none of them has them..Do you guys know any international site that I can buy them.
musicman dealer:

Turkey Zuhal Dis Ticaret A.S. Galipdede Cad. No: 37
34420 Beyoglu Istanbul
Turkey P: +90 212 249 8510
F: +90 212 251 3599

http://www.zuhalmuzik.com/

fractal dealer:

AMBAR Guitars
Hayrettinpasa Mah.
Barbaros Cad.
No:78 Ayvalik
Balikesir TURKIYE
tel: +90 266 358 1491
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
musicman dealer:

Turkey Zuhal Dis Ticaret A.S. Galipdede Cad. No: 37
34420 Beyoglu Istanbul
Turkey P: +90 212 249 8510
F: +90 212 251 3599

http://www.zuhalmuzik.com/

fractal dealer:

AMBAR Guitars
Hayrettinpasa Mah.
Barbaros Cad.
No:78 Ayvalik
Balikesir TURKIYE
tel: +90 266 358 1491

I emailed axe fx's dealer 2 days ago..Still no answer.. zuhal music says they are musicman's dealer but they only have strings not guitars lol.