Poll: Is abortion ok?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is abortion ok?
Yes, women should have the right to abort an unborn child.
75 87%
No, it's murder.
11 13%
Voters: 86.
Page 1 of 4
We were discussing it in the chat thread, and hydra suggested a thread for just that question, so is abortion ok?
I'm finally 18!!!
abortion is rely sad cos babys dont get borned
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
yes it is ok, and perfectly justifiable.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
you don't know what you've done....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Yes.

In fact, my greatest regret in life is that I wasn't born female, so I can never have an abortion, they're that fantastic.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Jun 6, 2013,
Quote by raoooos
sometimes babies gotta die yeh

Chilling.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Chilling.

that's slow and would endanger the mother better methods are available.
Quote by whywefight
It's a past time of mine, really

thank goodness I'm not the only one. Hang in there sister.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by neidnarb11890
the dr. says my mom shoulda had an abortion

Sum 41 rules, man!!

S A D B O Y S
Women shouldn't have a choice ABORTIONS FOR ALL!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I'm sorry people, I didn't know she would go ahead and make it.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150

S A D B O Y S
abortion is murder, but i think it's okay to murder in the case of abortion. i prefer to see it as preventing a human life rather than stopping it, so i find it's a different ballpark really.

also, abortion is selfish. but again, like with suicide, i think it's beside the point that it's selfish. it's such a life-changing decision that it should very well be selfish due to its impact on the mother's life.

ALSO, has anybody else noticed anti-abortion people are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place? thanks george carlin
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
abortion is murder, but i think it's okay to murder in the case of abortion. i prefer to see it as preventing a human life rather than stopping it, so i find it's a different ballpark really.

also, abortion is selfish. but again, like with suicide, i think it's beside the point that it's selfish. it's such a life-changing decision that it should very well be selfish due to its impact on the mother's life.

ALSO, has anybody else noticed anti-abortion people are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place? thanks george carlin

I met one I wanted to ****, then because she was a bitch so I also want to impregnate wait 6 months and beat the lumps.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by laid-to-waste

couldn't agree more
Quote by laid-to-waste

I dunno bro I've met some pretty hot catholic girls once or twice.
Quote by Hydra150

It's ok, man. You're not the one who actually made the thread, after all.
Quote by losing battle
I met one I wanted to ****, then because she was a bitch so I also want to impregnate wait 6 months and beat the lumps.

This was so brutal I found it funny in a Frankie Boyle kind of way
Quote by Hydra150

fukin idiot.

I'm coming around to your house to slap you.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
fukin idiot.

I'm coming around to your house to slap you.

abort this thread man
Page 1 of 4