http://www.examiner.com/list/10-odd-weapons-used-for-murder?cid=last_list_arrow

When I saw the Xbox one I immediately thought or the "red ring of death" and lol'd I know its bad to mock the dead but if I get murdered or die by accident its in one of the funniest ways possible. Anyway thoughts on the list? Do you think you have a better murder weapon bonus points if you can pull up a source.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Ice dagger. No prints.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
The xbox one is mildly humourus, but the microwave and belt one are so messed up.
Wah pedal.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Ice dagger. No prints.

It's just easier to use a giant brick of ice
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Ramon Novarro

Some accounts claim he was choked to death with a dildo made from a cast of Rudolf Valentino's penis...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Next time my GF is making fun of me im gonna bash her head in with her xbox.

Not mine though, im not crazy.
I would be happy to see cruel and unusual punishment for China Arnold. Who wouldn't pay good money to see her in an adult sized microwave?
The microwave one
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by TooktheAtrain
I would be happy to see cruel and unusual punishment for China Arnold. Who wouldn't pay good money to see her in an adult sized microwave?

How much do you need?
Death by shnoo-shnoo. It's the way I want to go.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
China Arnold needs to be put in a microwave.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I know of somebody who was killed with a house key.

I have also seen somebody after they had their face and throat slit with a sharpened Credit Card.

Thought they lived, but needed a lot of surgery, they had had their jugular damaged in the attack.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
That was kinda trippy.

Just before I read that I was scanning my room of things that could be used to kill me if someone broke into my house & I ended up moving my corkscrew out of plain sight. Guess I should throw a towel over my xbox too.
The microwave one made me sad
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Tom 1.0
I know of somebody who was killed with a house key.

keys dont kill people, people do
damn libtards, tryna take away our keys
we'd all be living locked out on the streets if you had your way - true equality
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by TooktheAtrain

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by losing battle
http://www.examiner.com/list/10-odd-weapons-used-for-murder?cid=last_list_arrow

When I saw the Xbox one I immediately thought or the "red ring of death" and lol'd I know its bad to mock the dead but if I get murdered or die by accident its in one of the funniest ways possible. Anyway thoughts on the list? Do you think you have a better murder weapon bonus points if you can pull up a source.

I thought this was going to be funny but it was just ****ing awful. You should at least properly inform the people you're linking.