Page 3 of 5
Quote by adamgur96
adamgur96

are you two the same person? we'll never know i guess.

i like your avatar you know you want it.
Last edited by dog_style at Jun 12, 2013,
Quote by dog_style
try playing guitar and you will.

okay m8 i tried playing my guitar and i still dont get it
can you explain pls m8 thx in advance m8
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
okay m8 i tried playing my guitar and i still dont get it
can you explain pls m8 thx in advance m8

air guitar doesn't count. you know this.
Quote by dog_style

Could be. Maybe I've got a second account that I proxy to Israel so that I can agree with myself. Or maybe you're an idiot.

Quote by dog_style
air guitar doesn't count. you know this.

m8 this is my instruments sexy yeh

Ok TS others have said it before but you don't seem to listen so i'll say it again.

Double/triple/etc posting is against the rules. Simply because it's annoying and it spams out threads.

There's an edit button at the bottom right of each of your posts, when you want to quote multiple people do it in a single post please.

Edit:

Quote by dog_style
adamgur96

i like your avatar you know you want it.

No we're not the same dude. Having 2 accounts is against the rules anyway.

Why thank you
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Last edited by adamgur96 at Jun 12, 2013,
No don't help him
I wan't him too keep doing it till he gets banned
and then I can be all like

Quote by Hydra150
No don't help him

I'm HIV possitive theguitarist will ban him just for being such an annoying tool though, don't you worry
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by adamgur96
Ok TS others have said it before but you don't seem to listen so i'll say it again.

Double/triple/etc posting is against the rules. Simply because it's annoying and it spams out threads.

There's an edit button at the bottom right of each of your posts, when you want to quote multiple people do it in a single post please.

Edit:

No we're not the same dude. Having 2 accounts is against the rules anyway.

Why thank you

i tried multipurpose in one reply and it didn't work. i'll try again.
what exactly is so annoying about how i do it exactly?
i don't get that. seems like if it were your only problem in life you wouldn't have any.
but i'll try again.
Quote by adamgur96
I'm HIV possitive theguitarist will ban him just for being such an annoying tool though, don't you worry

eh, if i do i do. there are other forums. if i get banned for expressing myself in a section where they ask for it, then...
Quote by Hydra150
No don't help him

Quote by Hydra150
welp, I've been outed

see if this works.

okay it works. but it sure is a pain to do. i have to copy and paste each side of each quote.
Last edited by dog_style at Jun 12, 2013,
Quote by dog_style
i tried multipurpose in one reply and it didn't work. i'll try again.
what exactly is so annoying about how i do it exactly?
i don't get that. seems like if it were your only problem in life you wouldn't have any.
but i'll try again.

Open your quote/replies to different posts in different tabs, copy and paste that shit into one response.

It's annoying because it means a single poster tkes up the majority of a page in a way that is annoying to read.
It's also annoying because while you are working though posts from ages ago, one by one replying to consecutive posts, the conversation is still going on, with people replying to you. Then after someone replies to you you reply to another old post and it seems as if the new post will get lost lost and ignored in the sea of your posts. It's not a pleasant way to communicate.
Quote by dog_style
see if this works.

He says, at the tail end of a quadruple post.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 12, 2013,
Quote by dog_style
eh, if i do i do. there are other forums. if i get banned for expressing myself in a section where they ask for it, then...

Well apparently you haven't understood it yet so i'll spit it out for you:

You basically just signed on and right away you're asking to remove the majority of the community. You have no saying in this until you are a part of the community, and even then if you don't like it, you have no right to ruin it for tons of others. You aren't thinking of the big picture and you're flat out just spewing bullshit right now.

I suggest you stop posting in this thread now and wait a few months before you keep at this.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Another way to look at it, if it were not for your multiple posting this thread would be 75 rather than 94 posts long.
Therefore it would only be two pages long (at 40ppp), rather than three.
I daren't guess how much shorter this thread would be if you were more intelligent.
Quote by adamgur96

theguitarist doesn't mod this forum. This is one of those proper forums where calling someone a twatspanner would probably be frowned upon
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 12, 2013,
Quote by adamgur96
Well apparently you haven't understood it yet so i'll spit it out for you:

You basically just signed on and right away you're asking to remove the majority of the community. You have no saying in this until you are a part of the community, and even then if you don't like it, you have no right to ruin it for tons of others. You aren't thinking of the big picture and you're flat out just spewing bullshit right now.

I suggest you stop posting in this thread now and wait a few months before you keep at this.

i don't have to listen to you.
how long you're on a forums means nothing. it's how much you do with that time.

i could sign up and wait a year and only visit the site twice for 5 minutes each time. that means nothing compared to being on here a month and posting every day with threads and replies for an hour or so.

and it's all your opinion. but i answer with real answers, you just don't agree.
Are you 13?
1. You misunderstood, again. It's not about the date you joined and how old your account is, it's about you being in the community. People here recognize each other, know each other, it's not just random people. You don't really know anyone here yet, don't dismiss the community so quickly.
2. You're a fucking tool. Just putting that out there.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by adamgur96
1. You misunderstood, again. It's not about the date you joined and how old your account is, it's about you being in the community. People here recognize each other, know each other, it's not just random people. You don't really know anyone here yet, don't dismiss the community so quickly.
2. You're a fucking tool. Just putting that out there.

you just repeated what i just told you.

now you're changing your claim.
At this point i'm just gonna assume you're a troll.

You can't be this stupid
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by adamgur96
At this point i'm just gonna assume you're a troll.

You can't be this stupid

speak for yourself. you clearly changed your story and got proved wrong but your net ego won't admit it, you big dummy.
welp, looks like it was a troll all along
nothing to see here, folks
Quote by Hydra150
welp, looks like it was a troll all along
nothing to see here, folks

Look at the bright side though

At least there's still some hope for our gene pool.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
just to think, if this guy had chosen the username 'doge_style' rather than 'dog_style', and continued posting stupid shit, he'd be being hailed as the king The Pit by now, the messiah as prophesied by Spaztikko
that was a close call
you "two" seem worried. that's why you are so hostile and defensive and change your stories once i prove you wrong. maybe you just want a bored argument, that's what the pit is for by the way.
anyway....
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Why do I even click titles like this? It's not like I'll enjoy myself. I should know better.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
Why do I even click titles like this? It's not like I'll enjoy myself. I should know better.

Your avatar has the perfect despondent expression to sum up this thread.
Love you too, Hydra.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
This has been the most flagrant display of shitdickery I have ever seen on this forum by someone who clearly has no idea how a community and a forum works.
Quote by Cavalcade
Hey TS, if you want to convince people you're a musician and not a troll, post some music you've made. You can use your UG profile page at http://my.ultimate-guitar.com/.

i don't think i'm good enough to show the world that yet. but i plan to. yeah know it's an excuse, but...
Quote by Reisgar42

i don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape over this thread. it was only a suggestion. maybe people shouldn't get so obsessed over forums sites, even if the pit did go away, so what? there's other sites for subjects talked about in the pit all over and they obviously won't change if that's what the sites forums site is about.
if you're musician and it goes away you can still visit here and there but be better assured that only musicians are here.
if it stays i won't lose any sleep over it.
The irony is, this thread is now stupider than everything in the pit combined. Well done sir.

Wait is that irony? OT: Is this situation ironic?
Quote by dog_style

if you're musician and it goes away you can still visit here and there but be better assured that only musicians are here.

Ugh, god forbid I have to make contact with some non-musicians. I hear cantplayguitaritis is contagious, and none of them wear respirators or hazmat suits! Keep the vermin a safe distance from me! The only cure is cleansing by bathing in the righteous flames of... well, fire, funnily enough. Suffer not the unclean to live!
I like the pit, it's a good place to go and read different topics that aren't music related and I enjoy that there is an active Vinyl thread on there that I can take part in. If you don't like the section then ignore it but I'm sure that if you are here for more then a month then you'll learn to like it.
I think you just need to chill out man. The Pit is completely harmless and if trolls or "non-musicians" join UG just to play around on the pit, so what? Its the Internet don't take it so seriously. There are plenty of experienced and trustworthy musicians here for when you need advice.
you're never as free as when you are lost
My view is essentially what everyone else's opinion on this is. You can't join a forum community for a month and then decide a particularly sizable portion of that community is worthless and suggest it's removed altogether.

There are plenty of members here who have been a part of this community for months or years longer than you, so their opinions on how the forums are run is worth more than yours.

Although I do kind of see the point you are trying to make, I respectfully disagree and say that the majority of trash on the forums stays in the pit, and if it ends up anywhere else, the offending user is quickly dealt with.

So it really is just a case of you sticking to the particular sections that interest you, and leaving the pit to the users that dwell there. There's no need to be so elitist about it.