Since it's a demo, take these ideas into mind: Put some reverb on the guitar, and get a pop filter for the vocals. These are really interesting ideas, and I'd love to see them fleshed out, but this demo has a lot of work needed to be put into it. For example, at 1:16 - OW GOD MY EARS. OH GOD SO MUCH PEAKING.

Again, that's sort of to be expected considering these are just demos, but you know. It's always good to have knowledge on how to build things better.

I think that volume wise, though, the vocals and guitar are about on par of what they should be in the final mix. The whistling is a bit too loud, but I think that's just a sub product of probably not using a pop filter.

Good, creative ideas, keep working on it, and I'm sure that it'll turn out great!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1604694
Quote by Jready
Since it's a demo, take these ideas into mind: Put some reverb on the guitar, and get a pop filter for the vocals. These are really interesting ideas, and I'd love to see them fleshed out, but this demo has a lot of work needed to be put into it. For example, at 1:16 - OW GOD MY EARS. OH GOD SO MUCH PEAKING.

Again, that's sort of to be expected considering these are just demos, but you know. It's always good to have knowledge on how to build things better.

I think that volume wise, though, the vocals and guitar are about on par of what they should be in the final mix. The whistling is a bit too loud, but I think that's just a sub product of probably not using a pop filter.

Good, creative ideas, keep working on it, and I'm sure that it'll turn out great!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1604694

Hey man thanks for the crit, Ill c4c tomorrow. I agree with everything u said man. I have a really good recording setup, that can record almost studio quality electric guitar or electric bass, but I dont have much gear to do much else. This song is just an acoustic guitar and vocals. I literally used a rock band mic and no editing at all to just throw this together. It started out as a random jam, and then all of a sudden it turned into this haha We WERE just gonna put up a jam video, but we figured it would be cooler to mess around with recording. I am hoping in the very near future to put up both the jam video, and a better quality recording once i get an actual vocal mic haha